Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Black pilled classical books ( my list of)

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
1 Richard III by W. Shakespeare - the story about truecel who decided to take revenge against society by kingmaxing and local medeval ER.
2 Perfume by Patric Suskind - the story about sperg true cel who desided looksmax using perfume made of foids.
3 The temple of golden palace by Jukio Missima ( just bible of inceldom )
4 The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leru - the story about truecell who was destroyed by bluepill )
5 The Outsider by H. Lovecraft - the story about basement cel and the ultimate black pill experiance ever .
6 Frankenstein by Merry Shelly - the story about progress of truecel through bluepill to the black pill and his failed atempt to get waifu.
Have a good reading

Any manga recommendations?

Grenouille is actually my avi on looksmax.org

1 Richard III by W. Shakespeare - the story about truecel who decided to take revenge against society by kingmaxing and local medeval ER.
2 Perfume by Patric Suskind - the story about sperg true cel who desided looksmax using perfume made of foids.
3 The temple of golden palace by Jukio Missima ( just bible of inceldom )
4 The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leru - the story about truecell who was destroyed by bluepill )
5 The Outsider by H. Lovecraft - the story about basement cel and the ultimate black pill experiance ever .
6 Frankenstein by Merry Shelly - the story about progress of truecel through bluepill to the black pill and his failed atempt to get waifu.
Have a good reading
Thanks, I will read the ones I haven't already read.

Thanks for suggestions