Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over BLACK PILLED AGAIN!

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Me and two friends went to a hotel to go to the beach this weekend. One is a chadlite and the other is low tier Norman level.

My chad lite friend made a tinder account to get some girls to try and come over, and he actually managed to get ones snap chat (of course chad lite can do that Jfl). Anyway, he sent a pic of himself to her to verify he wasn’t catfishing, she was satisfied.

She sent a pic of herself and two of her becky friends and told my chad lite friend to send a pic of his friends (me and the other Norman).

I’m sure you know where this is going

So we take a pic together and then THEY DECIDE NOT TO COME. JFL :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

The girl made up some BS that her friends want to go out to drink some more (even though right before we sent our pic they said they were down to hang out JFL)

mogs me at willingly taking a picture

Brutal :feelsrope:
If you had good chiseled personality you could have hooked up with her friends.

Maybe try taking showers before you click selfies teehee :forcedsmile:

chadlite probs smashed them all later that night:blackpill:

Back in the Yahoo messenger days (2002), a girl did the same to me after sending my pic.

why not take a shower before you take selfie

I know I've had similar experiences, but I've wiped them out from my memory and don't want to reminisce.

holy shit thats fucking brutal
if i was in that situation, i wouldnt know whether to laugh or cry
This is why I never click my pictures. I look extra subhuman in pictures for some reason :feelsrope:

This is why I never click my pictures. I look extra subhuman in pictures for some reason :feelsrope:
When you watch mirror, you subconsciously always watch it from an angle that makes you look as good as possible. Pictures are the sad reality.

Why even bother

Me and two friends went to a hotel to go to the beach this weekend. One is a chadlite and the other is low tier Norman level.

My chad lite friend made a tinder account to get some girls to try and come over, and he actually managed to get ones snap chat (of course chad lite can do that Jfl). Anyway, he sent a pic of himself to her to verify he wasn’t catfishing, she was satisfied.

She sent a pic of herself and two of her becky friends and told my chad lite friend to send a pic of his friends (me and the other Norman).

So we take a pic together and then THEY DECIDE NOT TO COME. JFL :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

The girl made up some BS that her friends want to go out to drink some more (even though right before we sent our pic they said they were down to hang out JFL)
Some people here don't believe it but the one thing that can lower even chad's SMV is him being genuinely friendly with lower status nonchad males and showing that they care about issues facing nonchad males.

Women find that kind of behavior from chad off-putting and confusing.

Blackpills are in abundance at every step we take.

Blackpill is forever, boyo

Brutal, thankfully I never put myself in situations like that.