Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Black pill was always around,even before the internet era

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
Newton(one of the fathers of modern scientific method)died a virgin.
Tesla(perhaps the highest IQ of all time)also died as a virgin.His highly rational mind couldn't dwell into a woman's mind ed on emotions.
Warhol(founder of urban art)was targeted and hated by the feminists despite being gay.

What we see now is a feral female behavior unrestricted by the healthy society or religion.I suspect that most of our fathers were frustrated by the dead bedroom phenomenon after the marriage.

Tesla(perhaps the highest IQ of all time)also died as a virgin.His highly rational mind couldn't dwell into a woman's mind ed on emotions.
Warhol(founder of urban art)was targeted and hated by the feminists despite being gay.

What we see now is a feral female behavior unrestricted by the healthy society or religion.I suspect that most of our fathers were frustrated by the dead bedroom phenomenon after the marriage.
Those people are bluepilled cucks even with their HIGH IQ they don't acknowledge that women only want big fat chad cock :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Those people are bluepilled cucks even with their HIGH IQ they don't acknowledge that women only want big fat chad cock :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
They were brainwashed by the society and thus swallowed a blue pill.They were blissfully ignorant about their wives.