Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Black Pill the final stand prisoner fucks women prison guard and they record it ( INCEL TEARS WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS!!)

Excited The Dead South GIF by Six Shooter Records

WHERE IS YOUR OTHER AVI FROM 2023
It's brutally over buddy boyo ikr

A lot of people here hate anime girls. They have different tastes, so I adapt to their will. Blame gay mods and grey cucks.

It's brutally over buddy boyo ikr

A lot of people here hate anime girls. They have different tastes, so I adapt to their will. Blame gay mods and grey cucks.
NOO THE OTHER THE MAN THAT LOOKED WITH ONE EYE

over if you're not a high T thug @VictimofBpillReaper @opioidcel @Qwertyuiop99

THIS THREAD ARE A ANTI ETHNIC THREAD

@Fat Link
ETHNIC ARE FAKECELS

BEARD THEORY, JUST BE ETHNIC THUG NIGGA THEORY ALL IS TRUE

I'M THE MOST GENIUS ON THIS SIDE. I REACHED THE BLACKPILL MASTER LEVEL. ALL MY THEORYS ARE TRUE

Angry Spongebob Squarepants GIF
THAT SHOULD BE MY FOIDS. REMIGRATION MUST BEGIN I WANT PUSSY TOOOOOOOO
It's not just immigrants. It's thugmaxxed chads in general. There was this other article I remember seeing of some white pedo who raped a 8 year old girl, but because he was a gigachad, he also fucked his female prison guard. I can't find it though

It's not just immigrants. It's thugmaxxed chads in general. There was this other article I remember seeing of some white pedo who raped a 8 year old girl, but because he was a gigachad, he also fucked his female prison guard. I can't find it though
REMIGRATION OF ALL CHADS

Just foids in presence of violent criminal thugs being foids in presence of violent criminal thugs.

Just the natural result of women having access to violent thugs.

Daily reminder that the most common type of sexual coercion in at least US prisons is sexual misconduct of female officers with male inmates.

sexualabusestats-png.847360

Just foids in presence of violent criminal thugs being foids in presence of violent criminal thugs.
NAH THEY LOVE CHADS IN CRIMINAL FORM OR NOT. THEY SUCK COCK TOO IF HE PUSSYNESS MAN

I wish I could thugmaxx, I'm too timid and axicous for that type of shit

There was a recent story of Swedestani women police fucking Arab prisoners as well. It really is hilarious how stupid these people are putting women around criminal men.

over if you're not a high T thug @VictimofBpillReaper @opioidcel @Qwertyuiop99
His personality must have been great!

He must have had a lot going for him with his hobbies!

"Gender pay gap is real!! Women don't get paid the same as men for the same job" :foidSoy::foidSoy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back