Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW [Black pill][Serious]If this thing rejects you...

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
NSFL:

3ix28c.jpg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVtgPQkdkMs&t=63s

She's got an ass on the front somehow

My dick would not get hard to that

Dude landwhales have higher standards than even Beckies. Anybody who’s incel tier thinking they can ascend with a landwhale is delusional and doesn’t understand how physiognomy works perfectly for those types.

Sad thing is she doesn't even have to try to find someone to fuck her. Sad world.

Sad thing is she doesn't even have to try to find someone to fuck her. Sad world.
Juggernaut law. Some sorry sod is going to lose control and give power to that thing by showing sexual interest.

Reported and asked thread to be transferred to Lounge (or Sewers), low-effort rich prick bored poster ...
Thanks for the bump and rent-free.

Always there to expose you fakecelness, bored rich kid thrill-seeking on .is bc he has nothing meaningful to do
Just slander and spread lies theory.

Just slander and spread lies theory.
You are obviously a bored fakecel thrill-seeking on .is. Otherwise, you would take things much more seriously than just an oportunity to play in the Sewers with "based" memes like some redditor

You are obviously a bored fakecel thrill-seeking on .is. Otherwise, you would take things much more seriously than just an oportunity to play in the Sewers with "based" memes like some redditor
You have it in for me for some reason and keep trying to slander me. First you were throwing "glownigger" accusations, and now that that turd of yours didn't stick, your rhetoric has changed to "rich kid."

I live rent free in your demented head and I don't even care to know why. :feelshaha:

You have it in for me for some reason and keep trying to slander me. First you were throwing "glownigger" accusations, and now that that turd of yours didn't stick, your rhetoric has changed to "rich kid."
Never said you weren't both

Dude landwhales have higher standards than even Beckies. Anybody who’s incel tier thinking they can ascend with a landwhale is delusional and doesn’t understand how physiognomy works perfectly for those types.

They also don’t understand juggernaut law

:feelswhat: is it even possible to fuck this hippo though ? i am sure that even if i muster courage and make my mind up for that i will physically not be able to do so...her cunt must be like deep down of layers of meat :feelspuke:

Brutal fat storing genetics.
I am hoping its fake somehow the rest of her body does not appear as chubby as it is around her gut and nether region.

:feelswhat: is it even possible to fuck this hippo though ? i am sure that even if i muster courage and make my mind up for that i will physically not be able to do so...her cunt must be like deep down of layers of meat :feelspuke:
First, you have to be strong enough to lift the front butt to expose the other layers surrounding the cunt's cunt. Then you have to be large enough to traverse the layers of fat for effective insertion.

First, you have to be strong enough to lift the front butt to expose the other layers surrounding the cunt's cunt. Then you have to be large enough to traverse the layers of fat for effective insertion.
so, build for bbc then ? :feelshehe: