Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Black pill scene from Spider Man movie

Another proof that every man who tells the truth about foids is labeled as a creep.

The most relatable scene is still later in the movie where Harry comes to his father to tell him he’s right, because MJ loves someone else

lol I almost forgot about the scene
JFL
Marvel soycucks would never do something like this

The most relatable scene is still later in the movie where Harry comes to his father to tell him he’s right, because MJ loves someone else
Thats bluepilled AF. That guy is a Chad while Peter Parker is a low tier normie, this film is bluepilled nonsense.

Also "You're taller than you look" and "Hey, you have blue eyes".

lol I almost forgot about the scene
JFL
Marvel soycucks would never do something like this
True, you would never see a scene like this in any present day capeshit.

Based oldcel spots a gold digging whore from 100 miles away and it's literally true. Throughout the movies, the foid only dates Harry (son of billionaire who inherits all his dad's money when he dies), Flash (tall Chad), and the astronaut (another tall Chad), and Spiderman in costume (genetically gifted superhuman Chad) but not Peter himself until the end of the 2nd movie cause he looks like a beta faggot.

Dated 1 Chad and then cheated on her other Chad boyfriend with a normie with spider powers :feelsrope::feelskek:

As a kid I watched this movie like a 1000 times but obviously never saw the blackpill

Based oldcel spots a gold digging whore from 100 miles away and it's literally true. Throughout the movies, the foid only dates Harry (son of billionaire who inherits all his dad's money when he dies), Flash (tall Chad), and the astronaut (another tall Chad), and Spiderman in costume (genetically gifted superhuman Chad) but not Peter himself until the end of the 2nd movie cause he looks like a beta faggot.
you know how much he sacrificed??

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of Chads and the sons of Cucks will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.