Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Black Pill Rage Song

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★

>tfw black pill is too brutal

the pain of getting 0 replies is immeasurable

@Blackpill Rage

I will never like death metal

I love metal!!! There needs to be more blackpill metal songs.

HONEST REVIEW: Even though your vocals are just average, you still mog me in singing. The lyrics were my favorite. The lyrics were well thought out and clever. You should make more blackpill related songs! Also, what if you hire a professional singer on Fivver to sing the lyrics you write? (No offense buddy boyo)
Or if YOU sing, just use an auto tune plug-in in FL Studio? Overall I still liked the song. And maybe your voice isn't that bad, it could be your mic quality and you're probably not in a recording booth with sound proofing foam and stuff.

It's very good ngl.

10/10 song should be on the radio

I love metal!!! There needs to be more blackpill metal songs.

HONEST REVIEW: Even though your vocals are just average, you still mog me in singing. The lyrics were my favorite. The lyrics were well thought out and clever. You should make more blackpill related songs! Also, what if you hire a professional singer on Fivver to sing the lyrics you write? (No offense buddy boyo)
Or if YOU sing, just use an auto tune plug-in in FL Studio? Overall I still liked the song. And maybe your voice isn't that bad, it could be your mic quality and you're probably not in a recording booth with sound proofing foam and stuff.
Maybe going for that recorded on a piece of shit black metal style? Or just low tech
either way it goes hard