Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Black Pill proven right on a singles event

A

ads676

Banned
-
I posted a thread yesterday about me going out to a singles event and I am going to write evidence for the black pill. I will try and keep it as short as possible. so I Went out on a singles event and it was my first time I have done this. I paid 13 USD for this. We start of with how one short guy approached a group of four women and he didn't last very long talking to them and once he left the women started laughing at him. He approached a particular women who I liked as well and she was the one who was getting approached the most. I sat opposite the group and we had a conversation and some bunter . I asked them if they would date a man who is shorter than them and they all said categorically NO. I found out they all have kids and I was no longer interested and I just left.

we move on to the JBW theory, there was a disproportionate of males that were ethnics. Considering I live in a western country I would have expected it to be more Caucasian but it was an even ratio of Caucasian and ethnics. I was approached by an Indian women and this was just so her friend can speak to a white guy that I was speaking to. She was of Chinese / Vietnamese background And guess what ? The guy who I was speaking to had four kids with a Korean women and when he told her that she had a look of disappointment but she still carried on talking to him.

To rap this up, I saw a guy that was in the event later on in the streets and we spoke briefly. He was a 5.5. to 5.7 guy and he was of Indian / Pakistani background. He even acknowledged the race theory and he said white men have an advantage and they come at the top and den its black men and den its Asians . He admitted that his height and race is at a disadvantage. He approached the most women and I thought he tried too hard . He did get a number but this was just so he can help develop an app for a women he met in the event.

I have to give it to him for his effort, at least he tries when he knows that he is at a disadvantage but he does not accept defeat.

Cucked world.
You are a cuck because you don't even read the posts, you only copy paste "Cucked world." under them. Typical greycel scum.

You are a cuck because you don't even read the posts, you only copy paste "Cucked world." under them. Typical greycel scum.
He's the same as blue/red/pink/rainbowcels that post 925825925 posts daily in Sewers (and often Lounge and ID).

Lol let’s stay on topic guys

honestly women should lose an appendange every time they reject a guy. they can either risk losing more limbs or accepting an offer.

indians are very bluepilled, they have to be

Keeping a positive attitude even if others exploit you has advantages over giving up and becoming depressed and letting oneself go

Told you that you wont spot a single foid who doesnt have kids :feelsjuice:
Stfu

I know who you are Allgerian slum inhibitant chadlite who is on his third account because he's a retard. Your words are worthless.

I know who you are Allgerian slum inhibitant chadlite who is on his third account because he's a retard. Your words are worthless.
Still better than some retard who got banned on here twice cause of his endless whining and worshiping me :feelsaww: want another 4 day vacation? :feelsaww:

Even the most desperate women are not desperate enough to date ugly short or ethnic men. Jfl.

shame, looked like a promising greycel

You think i am a god, you legit follow me to every thread to say how good looking i am, Until i put your dog ass on a leash :smonk:.
You're the exact opposite of a god. You're a low iq reddit retard who dwells in his allgerian slum and has nothing better to do than spamming nonsense on the internet. The fact that you're on your third account just proves how degenerate of a user you are. Nobody follows you.
You put nobody on a leash. Everything you type is lies, wrong, stupid and nobody should have to waste time reading your algerian slum inhibitant bullshit.

"The state of this forum" and always crying for me to get banned.
Nobody was crying.
We just made based and truthful observations which we then wrote down in our postings to maybe turn things to the better. Sadly we didn't succeed, but that was to be excpected.

Dont be so sure :smonk:
Oh I'm very sure. You're just some allgerian low life slum inhibitant who has no meaning or power in his life over nothing. I'm extremely sure about that :feelsokman:

You're the exact opposite of a god. You're a low iq reddit retard who dwells in his allgerian slum and has nothing better to do than spamming nonsense on the internet. The fact that you're on your third account just proves how degenerate of a user you are. Nobody follows you.
You put nobody on a leash. Everything you type is lies, wrong, stupid and nobody should have to waste time reading your algerian slum inhibitant bullshit.
1 you dont even know how to spell Algerian, so much for calling me low IQ.
2 AD hominem after AD hominem, i told you that you bark endlessly like a dog. :feelskek:
3 only thing you do is bully greycels cause no one who isnt a greycel takes you seriously.
Nobody was crying.
We just made based and truthful observations which we then wrote down in our postings to maybe turn things to the better. Sadly we didn't succeed, but that was to be excpected.
>"Based and truthful observations"
> Copy pastes my face and muh state of this forum endlessly.
You were indeed crying, and you cried for weeks.
Oh I'm very sure. You're just some allgerian low life slum inhibitant who has no meaning or power in his life over nothing. I'm extremely sure about that :feelsokman:
Again AD Hominem after AD hominem :feelsaww:
It just so happens that you are extremely jealous of me despite saying all that. What does that even make you. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
1 you dont even know how to spell Algerian, so much for calling me low IQ.
2 AD hominem after AD hominem, i told you that you bark endlessly like a dog. :feelskek:
3 only thing you do is bully greycels cause no one who isnt a greycel takes you seriously.

>"Based and truthful observations"
> Copy pastes my face and muh state of this forum endlessly.
You were indeed crying, and you cried for weeks.

Again AD Hominem after AD hominem :feelsaww:
It just so happens that you are extremely jealous of me despite saying all that. What does that even make you. :feelsjuice:

You're a lost cause and braindead user. No wonder every user with a brain hates, despises and ignores you.
I will do the same now.

You're a lost cause and braindead user. No wonder every user with a brain hates, despises and ignores you.
I will do the same now.
AD hominems me :feelsaww: told you that your dog ass cant make a single point and back it up, and nigger which users are you even referring to? The gorilla nigger:feelskek:?

What age range was this event for that everyone had kids? Would rather stay incel than date single mothers tbh

Surprised you even met a women at that event at all. OFC they're all single moms looking for some betabuxx deluxe:feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

What’s happened to this thread:fuk:

Surprised you even met a women at that event at all. OFC they're all single moms looking for some betabuxx deluxe:feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:
age range was 21 to 45 , not all where single mothers, just the four i met in the group