Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Black Pill on Therapy

N

Noxxshroude

Greycel
Post the black pill on therapy, psychiatry here.

View: https://youtu.be/vvw_XmQxaW0

Last edited:

Relationships have absolutely no physical aspect to me: all that matters is communication. The nature of
the internet fosters this.

I incessantly have nothing other than scorn for humanity. I have been desperate to feel anything positive
for someone for my entire life.

Early on, you referenced serial killing multiple times in ways people normally don't. That immediately
appealed to me.

I have an affinity for people whom I perceive as being abused, and consummate scorn for the abusers. It
was probably the primary enabling factor. The way you are relentlessly treated by these humans is
obscenely offensive to me, so everytime they would do it, it would simultaneously increase my sympathy
for you and increase my resentment for all of them. My wrath for them fostered more of a negative
atmosphere, which would cause you to be even more of a respite from their depravity. It was
self-perpetuating.

I'm capable of boundless affection. I had never been in a sitation to feel that way before, so I thought that
it was special.

I took my focus away from myself and directed it toward you.

Because I used to be hate-filled and couldn't just dismiss people I didn't like. It tore me apart, and I
needed someone who didn't.

Coercion is endemic to parenting in general. Children are slaves to their parents' will in virtually every

family.

Is it really love if you're not willing to romantically love a male the same way you would a female?
Why do I take my scorn for certain individuals and apply it to humanity in general?

Figure out why "rape is about power" in relation to the institutions of families and states.

~HMM... If people were not conditioned into believing that rape is traumatic, rapists wouldn't have
"power"!

t must be because the victims of rape are coerced by their society into believing that what they
experienced is an irrevocable evil and a lifelong trauma. And maybe it is to some individuals!
How can we reconcile the fact that virtually every child has been raped and everyone's indifference to it,

with the notion that rape is something traumatizing?

AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#149321504Friday, November 07, 2014 4:04 AM CST
Alright.If you're having problems outside of this interface, there's essentially nothing we can do to help you besides giving you advice, we simply aren't capable of solving your problems, especially since we aren't able to see you outside of a screen.If utilizing the "Off-Topic" Sub-Section is causing you problems, simply stop reading and replying to threads here.I'm going to suggest that you simply communicate with a professional such as a psychologist for your problems.
Ignys
noFilter

#149321553Friday, November 07, 2014 4:09 AM CST
@anonyBut that's what he wantsHe revels in the problems
Sxerks3
noFilter

#149321563Friday, November 07, 2014 4:10 AM CST
Can I just say something? Though I have nothing to do with this, it's not right to joke on about killing yourself. These thoughts are something teenagers struggle with, and to make a mockery out of it is just cruel, uncalled for, and mainly immature. These things happens, and it's not just about the bullying at school.People who suffer thses thoughts shouldn't even be saying it on ROBLOX, they should ignore all contacts with previous bullies, or people who make you feel uncomfortable.Your sentence structure bothers me as well. You talk about yourself. Who's the "him" in this situation?

AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#155467385Friday, February 06, 2015 9:21 PM CST
I would highly suggest contacting a psychologist as this is somewhat sadistic.Although, the euphoria stemming from your tendencies is certainly understandable.
masterchief1339
noFilter

#155467680Friday, February 06, 2015 9:25 PM CST
[ Content Deleted ]
marshsay
noFilter

#155467891Friday, February 06, 2015 9:28 PM CST
I WANT TO SEE THE LIGHT LEAVE YOUR EYES
lol245

#155467957Friday, February 06, 2015 9:29 PM CST
Wazzup dawg?
lol245

#155468072Friday, February 06, 2015 9:30 PM CST
Yo

When we “protect” children, we prevent them from having access to information and experiences. We
may justify doing so in order to promote a particular notion of the good life (”have long term relationships,
fall in love, have a family, been more successful, have better mental health” in your words).

We lie to them and lock them up for their own good. But really, it’s for our own good – our conception of
the good. All your examples are euphemisms for pursuing a particular kind of life that may, in fact, be very
immoral by some standards. Mutual sexuality output contracts, reproduction, achieving high social status,
and behaving in a predictable manner do not seem to me to be goals so universally honorable that they
justify denying 13-18-year-olds control of their own bodies."

On a more general level we can look at the undoubted fact that in this
society children are the property of their parents; they are placed in the
hierarchical family structure which demands that they be non-sexual and
denies them the liberty to choose with whom they want to associate.

However much a child may suffer persecution from peers and be unloved
by parents, because of this property relationship, a friendship with an adult
is frowned upon. Together with the wrath which results from their breaching
of property rights,

I have known several people who have
pleaded guilty when they might have escaped conviction, simply to save
the child from the anguish of it all. One of them got a life sentence for his
pains! Can it really be satisfactory to rely on a system which exploits the
courage, the moral strength, the sheer goodness of the accused, in order to
condemn him?

The disparity in size and power between parent and child creates a
potential for abuse: a mother could not batter a baby as big as herself. But,
on the basis that parent-child relationships are generally positive (and, in
addition, given that safeguards can be built in, such as according rights to
children) we accept that inequality is simply in the nature of the thing. In
itself, it is not an aspect on which we would focus our attention in
determining whether a particular mother-child relationship was good or bad.

"Let’s face it: the modern crusade to “protect” children is really about protecting traditional parental
authority and control."
They conflate rape with sex. They can do the same with adult males and females.
At the moment children are trained not to refuse adults anything and to
accept all forms of physical affection as being the right of an adult to

impose on a child. We keep children innocent and ignorant and then somewhat hypocritically

Perhaps a personal anecdotal experience will help you to see this. A while ago, I knew a
thirteen-year-old boy online. He was the youngest person in an online group of people ranging from
mid-teens to late thirties. He didn't speak very often, but a couple months after first meeting him, I asked
him about his opinion on something and we got to talking about various things each night. At one point,
he degraded something he had said because he was "just a kid", and I replied that age meant nothing to
me. Another time, he asked me what I thought about homosexuals and I said that someone's sexuality
was irrelevant to me. He thought it was amusing that I appeared to not judge anything about anyone

Soon after, he confided in me that he was bisexual and that I was the only person he had told. He
began talking to me about sexuality and all sorts of personal things, like his anxiety over being in a family
of Jehovah's Witnesses, of being in an abnormally-homophobic school, and of his attraction toward his
male best friend. I had never tried talking about his sexuality to him: he brought up the subject himself
because, for the first time in his life, someone was actually willing to listen to him as a person instead of
the label of a child. He appreciated that very much, and even joked about wanting me to be his father for

the next five years.

Attachments

• 1696986375463.png
    1696986375463.png
    59 KB · Views: 0