Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Black Pill is the hidden true end game ending

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
Basically how civilization worked all history, foid would have fun until she is 30, and the non-chad looking males would advance in their careers. Then at 30yo males will find a looksmatch roastie and have kids with her. This is the mid-game in a nutshell.
But we reached the end-game at this point, where foid have it all the same, but men are liberated by knowing the blackpill through sharing common knowledge in the internets hivemind. The illusion is gone and most males are pissed at this unjust cucked way of things. I`m 100% sure, like 8/10 of cels here except absolute deformed truecels, and even them - could find a roastie after they are 30, some may do it at 40 and get a egg-free foid of 35+y.o. But how can you respect yourself after accepting a foid that would literally spit in your face and reject you in most brutal way when you are both at early 20s and proceed to having 200 body count by the time she hits the wall. This is fucking brutalest cuckery in universe.
And when you deny looksmatch used up roastie she will without any problem continue sleeping with chads, have their baby and raise them on mother support that is created from your tax money and blame your type for all the evils in the world. Fml, this is very depressing and ragefueling :lasereyes:

Basically how civilization worked all history, foid would have fun until she is 30, and the non-chad looking males would advance in their careers.
That's not how history has worked at all up until the sexual revolution. Women where told who their husbands where going to be at a young age by their fathers.

Women being allowed to whore around is a very recent phenomenon.

good post though.

Last edited:
I thought so too until I found the Jesus pill.

Basically how civilization worked all history, foid would have fun until she is 30, and the non-chad looking males would advance in their careers. Then at 30yo males will find a looksmatch roastie and have kids with her. This is the mid-game in a nutshell.
But we reached the end-game at this point, where foid have it all the same, but men are liberated by knowing the blackpill through sharing common knowledge in the internets hivemind. The illusion is gone and most males are pissed at this unjust cucked way of things. I`m 100% sure, like 8/10 of cels here except absolute deformed truecels, and even them - could find a roastie after they are 30, some may do it at 40 and get a egg-free foid of 35+y.o. But how can you respect yourself after accepting a foid that would literally spit in your face and reject you in most brutal way when you are both at early 20s and proceed to having 200 body count by the time she hits the wall. This is fucking brutalest cuckery in universe.
And when you deny looksmatch used up roastie she will without any problem continue sleeping with chads, have their baby and raise them on mother support that is created from your tax money and blame your type for all the evils in the world. Fml, this is very depressing and ragefueling :lasereyes:

That's not how history has worked at all up until the sexual revolution. Women where told who their husbands where going to be at a young age by their fathers.

Women being allowed to whore around is a very recent phenomenon.
based. we would have all ascended at 14 in the past.

I am a product of liberal ideology and race mixing.

Liberal ideology and feminism is sickening and a delusion at its core

If I was full white I may not be here, and I may have been taller as my mom is 5’2

My dad is truly a mentally ill freak and that’s how society perceives him - that’s why he sits inside all day reading

yes this post is very accurate
i’m sure most guys here, save for the exceptional cases, could easily find a middle-aged roastie to betabux
however, i would never accept that anymore now that i’m old and blackpilled, i’d rather pay whores once in a while and die by myself than die without dignity and cucked to oblivion by having any kind of relationship with a jaded and used up 30-something year old woman
i don’t know if that’s the case in general though, i think most incels in denial are looking for a LTR in this fucking day and age, and even blackpilled incels seem to be in majority looking for romantic relationships, which is in fact bluepill delusion to the bone
and lots of those guys are willing to accept that cuckoldry, in this day and age the foid is in control
and that’s why possibly the government can replace this redistribution of goods through taxation favoring women, unless a good portion of men drop out of productive society or there’s some kind of violent revolution

through taxation favoring women
i agree with all you said, and this line reminded me of something
i can not find the exact graph and study paper, but it turned out that working foids actually have negative profits
for every 1 foid working at a factory and actually increasing the gdp, there are 10 foids that work in the office and 8\10 of them are useless and their job is taking air from one pocket to another
basically foid equality is fully paid by men, this fucking irony is so funny i think i torned my laughing muscle :lul:

i agree with all you said, and this line reminded me of something
i can not find the exact graph and study paper, but it turned out that working foids actually have negative profits
for every 1 foid working at a factory and actually increasing the gdp, there are 10 foids that work in the office and 8\10 of them are useless and their job is taking air from one pocket to another
basically foid equality is fully paid by men, this fucking irony is so funny i think i torned my laughing muscle :lul:
yes most foids work non-productive and truly "bullshit jobs" which is most what office jobs are all about (a law office or HR relations office or marketing company is not really productive as a car factory, a mining company or an agriculture enterprise), they are really only productive in taking care of children, doing housework and breeding, but now when they have kids they leave them on school all day and in fact do nothing productive at all
and if technology replace actual useful jobs (the ones that men do) then men will no longer be useful at all
anyways, for now we pay it with taxes and all kinds of affirmative actions and divorce settlings and inheritance etc etc