Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Black pill == incel?

david lxmxr

david lxmxr

Borderline schizo
-
Genuine question is it the same thing or is being incel just one of the reactions you can have to the black pill?

GrAY thread, are you a teen

There are "blackpilled" sexhavers, I would say. I've seen too many people get banned, begging for a place to go where they can say the kinds of things we say, but also continue to have sex.

Also, how old are you?

I think you can be blackpilled as a chad, it's just common sense. Surely chad realises that he only gets affection from women because of his looks. Most people don't have astounding personalities.

GrAY thread, are you a teen
There are "blackpilled" sexhavers, I would say. I've seen too many people get banned, begging for a place to go where they can say the kinds of things we say, but also continue to have sex.

Also, how old are you?
Im 21 so nah not a teen just a little new to all the lingo.

I saw a lot of posts talking about being incel being the truest blackpill or something. I find some of the lingo kinda confusing

I saw a lot of posts talking about being incel being the truest blackpill or something. I find some of the lingo kinda confusing
I see, thanks for the confirmation

No, incel is a state and it means being involuntary celibate. It does not mean having any particular feature or any particular ideology.

Blackpill is the ideology that the reason for being incel is mostly a genetic one and there is little you can do to improve the situation. You don't have to be an Incel to believe in blackpill or the other way around.

gay, chad worshipper, underage

ban

Not necessarily...

Doomers adopt the black pill as well and doomers aren't incel. Doomers are practically normies that have "issues" as they are part of the newer / zoomer (I guess you?) generation. Incel can be any man of any age-range / decade.

No, incel is a state and it means being involuntary celibate. It does not mean having any particular feature or any particular ideology.

Blackpill is the ideology that the reason for being incel is mostly a genetic one and there is little you can do to improve the situation. You don't have to be an Incel to believe in blackpill or the other way around.
Ah so it's just kinda a coincidence but they dont necessarily correlate?

Don't worry about the lingo. Just live your life and what you need will come to you. Aside from sex. If you're incel, that's not coming to you.

incel = somebody who cannot get sex no matter what
blackpill =
Data points highliting certain behaviors in each sex

Now you may think these are one in the same, but that's wrong. Most incels are bluepilled/redpilled thinking they have a chance.

"Blackpilled sexhavers" is usually an oxymoron. Take "Wheat Waffles"https://www.youtube.com/@WheatWaffles for example. He's a sexhaver and 'blackpilled' but if you look into his videos he's just some gritfer selling a course using basic bp knowledge.

I mean think of it this way, why would you be blackpilled when the redpill/bluepill already works for you? Why subject yourself to the cold harsh truth when you could have the comfy lies, especially when they work for you?

TLDR: Most incels are not blackpilled and "Blackpilled sexhavers" do not exist

JoinedFeb 8, 2024Posts67

kill yourself

Don't worry about the lingo. Just live your life and what you need will come to you. Aside from sex. If you're incel, that's not coming to you.
Ah okey makes sense, thanks for being nice man!

incel = somebody who cannot get sex no matter what
blackpill =
Data points highliting certain behaviors in each sex

Now you may think these are one in the same, but that's wrong. Most incels are bluepilled/redpilled thinking they have a chance.

"Blackpilled sexhavers" is usually an oxymoron. Take "Wheat Waffles"https://www.youtube.com/@WheatWaffles for example. He's a sexhaver and 'blackpilled' but if you look into his videos he's just some gritfer selling a course using basic bp knowledge.

I mean think of it this way, why would you be blackpilled when the redpill/bluepill already works for you? Why subject yourself to the cold harsh truth when you could have the comfy lies, especially when they work for you?

TLDR: Most incels are not blackpilled and "Blackpilled sexhavers" do not exist
Oh you explain it very well tbh. Damn I thought most incels are blackpilled and not redpilled and definitely not bluepilled. To me red and blue seem like huge copes like you mentioned too.

I thought red pill influencers were more the scammy type tbh people like andrew tate and sneako for example they also seem to cope a lot.

Thanks for explaining it in a easy manner, you seem like a really nice guy man

Yeah, there is no casual dependence between t hem
Ah okey i thought they were more interlinked. That's kinda a mind shift for me lol, there's prob not any or a lot of blue pilled incels here tho right i mean isn't bluepill more loving towards women

Ah okey i thought they were more interlinked. That's kinda a mind shift for me lol, there's prob not any or a lot of blue pilled incels here tho right i mean isn't bluepill more loving towards women
No, neither blackpill nor bluepill is about "loving" women. Bluepill more is like "If I improve, I might have a chance" while blackpill is more like "Even if I improve, there is still no chance". Both blackpilled and bluepilled incels can love or hate women or be neutral towards them. Of course, bluepilled incels might _act_ more lovingly towards women because they might think they would have a higher chance, but in principle they could also hate them and blackpilled can also love them.

This forum does not allow bluepilled content, thus you obviously will see more blackpilled content and I guess bluepilled incels will also not be here as often?

No, neither blackpill nor bluepill is about "loving" women. Bluepill more is like "If I improve, I might have a chance" while blackpill is more like "Even if I improve, there is still no chance". Both blackpilled and bluepilled incels can love or hate women or be neutral towards them. Of course, bluepilled incels might _act_ more lovingly towards women because they might think they would have a higher chance, but in principle they could also hate them and blackpilled can also love them.

This forum does not allow bluepilled content, thus you obviously will see more blackpilled content and I guess bluepilled incels will also not be here as often?
Makes sense, but isnt the description you just gave for bluepilled also the same as redpilled. Improve and you'll get more women.

In my mind blue pill was more like "they deserve everything they're my queen", red pill being "im gonna get strong and grow a beard and become really masculine to other guys" and black pill just being the reality which in my eyes is "women and also men just care about looks especially the face and just want a partner who looks like he has good genes (having a pretty face).".

Sorry for the ramble but that's how i imagined it, kinda new to this though

comes with time GrAY
Why do you shit so much on your gray brocel?

I get enough shit from women outside already, please have some respect towards your gray brocels.

I get enough shit from women outside already, please have some respect towards your gray brocels.
Idk man I've been called gray atleast 20 times by now man. Didnt even notice he's gray himself the irony

everyone who is new here has to go through the GrAY phase

no skipping line homo

nah, two separate things, although they're often connected in casual speech and the nomenclature gets misused and can feel confusing
an incel is any person perceived as male who's perceived as unable to attract a person perceived as female for romance
blackpill is the idea that your life is mostly determined by your looks, precisely parts of your looks that are impossible to alter (that differentiates it from the red pill which says improvement is possible)
you're an incel whether you like it or not, but you need to accept blackpill consciously - being an incel often leads to accepting the blackpill (because it's simply your lived experience) but not necessarily
all combinations are possible, including a blackpilled sex-haver and a bluepilled incel

You can be blackpilled and not an incel if you just arent ugly, but most non incels arent blackpilled because its unnecessary for them to accept reality ro function in society

Another retarted GrAY looksfags.org user

Im good lil bro, dont feel like killing myself but thanks anyways

this nigger is STILL not perma :feelskek: state of is in 2024

i can smell the tiktok off you
enjoy your stay