Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BLACK PILL (death of PUA)

COLD SPIRIT

COLD SPIRIT

MAJOR
I can't stand PUAs....I wanna hack them into pieces and feed them to wild animals...

In blackpill we shall overcome....foid witches and their chad warlock associates...hate sub 5s...

They claim we are our own problem for why we can't get pussy for free but than turn around and admit...
WE ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH...<<blackpill>>
Screenshot 20240521 184049 Gallery

PUAs and IT have nothing to do with each other. Don't understand this post.

PUAs and IT have nothing to do with each other. Don't understand this post.
Let me help you understand...the irony of the comment section...

PUAs are purple pilled fucks...they realize foids are toxic but claim we can still fuck them and chill with them by improving our approach or technique

The foid in comment section basically made similar suggestions on the reason y we are fucked up is by our own doings...that's what PUAs think...their concept is blaming the incel

But no sooner than she said such...she turns around and basically admits her boyfriend is a tall chad " 6 ft like" and comes to the black pilled conclusion that all should come to on y incels exist....JUST NOT GOOD ENOUGH...which throws away all attempts for ascension...ITS FUCKIN OVA...llmmaoo

Poop up artists are dead or trannyformed into self-improoovement retards