Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Black pill copers on suicide watch

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
10% - Bluepilled
The oofy doofy theory is apart of the blackpill but still the blackpill can be debunked since chads and tyrones never existed. Chads and tyrones are memes that people on this forum want to believe since it makes more sense and it keeps the social order going. In modern times, their is no social order or hierachy. Attraction is simply random and its not based on any scientific fact. Women will date and marry a crippled man if she wants too their is no reasoning behind it its merely subjective. This is why the blackpill is bullshit and oofy doofy is the only true blackpill. Men cannot become oofy doofies just like how men cannot become chad its all apart of the birth lottery. In the end attraction at least on the female's part is subjective and random. Men think logically so they cant wrap their heads around the oofy doofy theory they will just say its cope. Attraction is social and psychological not genetic. its really simple but these autists that think in black and white will continue to dismiss the oofy doofy theory since it shatters their worldview and demoralizes them.

The oofy doofy theory is apart of the blackpill but still the blackpill can be debunked since chads and tyrones never existed. Chads and tyrones are memes that people on this forum want to believe since it makes more sense and it keeps the social order going. In modern times, their is no social order or hierachy. Attraction is simply random and its not based on any scientific fact. Women will date and marry a crippled man if she wants too their is no reasoning behind it its merely subjective. This is why the blackpill is bullshit and oofy doofy is the only true blackpill. Men cannot become oofy doofies just like how men cannot become chad its all apart of the birth lottery. In the end attraction at least on the female's part is subjective and random. Men think logically so they cant wrap their heads around the oofy doofy theory they will just say its cope. Attraction is social and psychological not genetic. its really simple but these autists that think in black and white will continue to dismiss the oofy doofy theory since it shatters their worldview and demoralizes them.
It's not as black and white as sub-9 copers here say, but it is fairly black-and-white, especially nowadays. Women dating normies is also not without logic, the reason for women not only dating Chads are fairly easy to understand.

No offence to anyone but oofy doofy pill is the biggest projection of lvm mindset of what they want onto foids, foids WANT other women to lust for her CHAD, foids have no problem sharing a CHAD with hundreds of other foids, foids WANT to be dominated and have no say in a relationship with a CHAD, foids dont want the stability of the oofy doofy, they want the CHADS chaos.

It's not as black and white as sub-9 copers here say, but it is fairly black-and-white, especially nowadays. Women dating normies is also not without logic, the reason for women not only dating Chads are fairly easy to understand.
Oofy doofy is bullshit, but sub 9 sub 8 is also bullshit, chads are really rare irl, on internet seem there is more of them because they post themselves on the same platforms.

Its simple, women choose the best option available at the moment and they leave their options open, thats why every foid has many orbiters and monkey branch a lot.

There are some unicorns out there. A tiny percent of foids prefer ugly male because "he will not cheat on me like chad". Other small percent prefer much shorter and physically weaker men because they were assaulted in their childhood, and they must dominate. But again, those are rare.

Higher level thinkers know oofy doofy theory is just JBW in disguise

oofy doofy = roasties picking average males for betabuxing and jestermaxing
they also can exert control over the male by being higher SMV than them, so it can be a power trip for highly narcissistic foids, as it's safe for them to have a LTR with a sub male than with a Chad
these relationships always revolve around the foids' wishes and she's also looking for, flerting with or having sex with other men
it doesn't last long until the foid monkey branches for her next adventure and no longer needs the safety the beta guy gave her, either that or the relationship keeps going as a façade and the foid starts cucking the guy

i don't know what's so hard to understand

You are the coper here

There are some unicorns out there. A tiny percent of foids prefer ugly male because "he will not cheat on me like chad". Other small percent prefer much shorter and physically weaker men because they were assaulted in their childhood, and they must dominate. But again, those are rare.
There's also fetishes :feelsYall:

I think you are a Tyrone in disguise

No offence to anyone but oofy doofy pill is the biggest projection of lvm mindset of what they want onto foids, foids WANT other women to lust for her CHAD, foids have no problem sharing a CHAD with hundreds of other foids, foids WANT to be dominated and have no say in a relationship with a CHAD, foids dont want the stability of the oofy doofy, they want the CHADS chaos.
There no harems happening in this matriarchal feminist gynocratic country that we live in. Harems arent even happening even in the middle east so that can be debunked. Its like you guys dont live in the real world at all lol.

Higher level thinkers know oofy doofy theory is just JBW in disguise
Its JBW but really isnt at the same time. Their are oofy doofies of all races but they seem more prominent in white and asians.

I think you are a Tyrone in disguise
I am 6'2 but I am not a tyrone in personality. I am more of a mentalcel along with being a locationcel and a culturalcel. Most of inceldom is psychological and sociological its not really genetic. A woman might not date you simply for the perspective or the political opinion you might have. Looks dont really come into the picture unless a woman is looking for a one night stand. Most long term relationships are economic and socially based. Looks only matter when it comes to sex but not when it comes to keeping a mate so no I am not really a tyrone. Its really my way of thinking along with living in a toxic matriarchal society that made me an incel. Most guys on this forum are incels simply because we were born in a bad time in american society and we are dealing an unnatural society that ostracizes men that do not agree with the current zeitgeist.

oofy doofy = roasties picking average males for betabuxing and jestermaxing
they also can exert control over the male by being higher SMV than them, so it can be a power trip for highly narcissistic foids, as it's safe for them to have a LTR with a sub male than with a Chad
these relationships always revolve around the foids' wishes and she's also looking for, flerting with or having sex with other men
it doesn't last long until the foid monkey branches for her next adventure and no longer needs the safety the beta guy gave her, either that or the relationship keeps going as a façade and the foid starts cucking the guy

i don't know what's so hard to understand
Women dont need a man for betabuxxing they have their own money. its the male way of coping to believe that women cannot provide for themselves even though women are excelling in colleges and are beating men when it comes to education and degrees. Women do not really need a man unless they want the company of a man and the men they are choosing to be around are the oofy doofies and homosexual men. Women avoid straight men like the plague

I am 6'2 but I am not a tyrone in personality. I am more of a mentalcel along with being a locationcel and a culturalcel. Most of inceldom is psychological and sociological its not really genetic. A woman might not date you simply for the perspective or the political opinion you might have. Looks dont really come into the picture unless a woman is looking for a one night stand. Most long term relationships are economic and socially based. Looks only matter when it comes to sex but not when it comes to keeping a mate so no I am not really a tyrone. Its really my way of thinking along with living in a toxic matriarchal society that made me an incel. Most guys on this forum are incels simply because we were born in a bad time in american society and we are dealing an unnatural society that ostracizes men that do not agree with the current zeitgeist.
Just go cold approach

There no harems happening in this matriarchal feminist gynocratic country that we live in. Harems arent even happening even in the middle east so that can be debunked. Its like you guys dont live in the real world at all lol.
There are no harems (usually) but not all women are constantly in relationships and people have many hook ups and relationships throughout lifetime, so people are not equally paired at all times. Do normies date? Yes they do, Do they get sex? Some more, some less.

Being realistic most men are normies and they have to jump trough hoops but they do have sex and relationships, thing is there are many factors where one normie gets an advantage over other normie so he is more successful in dating. Money, status, height, hair, face, race, penis size, better connections, being more social and better social circle and so on.

Women do date normies but by no means any living creature prefers an oofy doofy.

There are no harems (usually) but not all women are constantly in relationships and people have many hook ups and relationships throughout lifetime, so people are not equally paired at all times. Do normies date? Yes they do, Do they get sex? Some more, some less.

Being realistic most men are normies and they have to jump trough hoops but they do have sex and relationships, thing is there are many factors where one normie gets an advantage over other normie so he is more successful in dating. Money, status, height, hair, face, race, penis size, better connections, being more social and better social circle and so on.

Women do date normies but by no means any living creature prefers an oofy doofy.
your coping if you dont believe in oofy doofy but it makes sense why you dont want to believe in it. Its too demoralizing to believe in it and you still want to hold on to your worldview since you dont want your worldview to be shattered but its ok.

All wrong, women wont even look at you if you dont pass the looks and height threshold. How will you then go into LTR with her?

cold approaching is retarded you cant just go up to strangers and try to solicit them.
Then how am I supposed to find a girlfriend? I literally have no friends and I live in a shithole with 5k people. I'm the only child, and my cousins are way older than me.
Closest big city (150k people) is 63 miles/100 km from my hometown.I don't and cannot have a driving license (I take a lot medications that disallow driving a car).
I'm almost 5'5 and every girl from my collage class is equal or taller than me. Also, I horribly stutter and I'm diagnosed with personality disorder + PTSD from bulying.

All wrong, women wont even look at you if you dont pass the looks and height threshold. How will you then go into LTR with her?
keep believing that the oofy doofy theory isnt real. keep believing that their is still a social order in society when their isnt. At the end of the day it takes having a female brain to understand why women's attraction to men is random and isnt built on some concrete science like evolution.

keep believing that the oofy doofy theory isnt real. keep believing that their is still a social order in society when their isnt. At the end of the day it takes having a female brain to understand why women's attraction to men is random and isnt built on some concrete science like evolution.
Dude youre holding onto a pill that doesnt make any sense because you cope with your inceldom and not accepting the most obvious reason for it. Attraction isnt random, that is the most naive bluepilled thing i heard in my life, even the most normies take into account the importance of looks and sexual attractiveness.

Dude youre holding onto a pill that doesnt make any sense because you cope with your inceldom and not accepting the most obvious reason for it. Attraction isnt random, that is the most naive bluepilled thing i heard in my life, even the most normies take into account the importance of looks and sexual attractiveness.
your coping , to you it doesnt make sense but your not ready to be demoralized and to have your worldview and perspective shattered. You do not want an existensial crisis so your trying to hold on to the chad and tyrone meme which doesnt exist anymore in todays society.

your coping , to you it doesnt make sense but your not ready to be demoralized and to have your worldview and perspective shattered. You do not want an existensial crisis so your trying to hold on to the chad and tyrone meme which doesnt exist anymore in todays society.
Why dont you oofy doofy maxx then?

Why dont you oofy doofy maxx then?
You cannot oofy doofy you are either born an oofy doofy or not. For example as an oofy doofy, you have to believe in feminism in your heart. As a healthy minded young man, I can't believe in feminism or female independence because it conflicts with my moral stance. Oofy doofies compromise their beliefs and self respect to be with a woman which is something that i can never do. Being an oofy doofy is all about your intrinsic beliefs and if you dont have any then its easy to conform to a woman's demand and to let her lead the relationship. This is what oofy doofies do and this is why they are in long term relationships with women.

Just the Difference between a normie and an incel, unlike what copers here say, normies have far better lives and options than incels, seen too much out there to believe otherwise

You cannot oofy doofy you are either born an oofy doofy or not. For example as an oofy doofy, you have to believe in feminism in your heart. As a healthy minded young man, I can't believe in feminism or female independence because it conflicts with my moral stance. Oofy doofies compromise their beliefs and self respect to be with a woman which is something that i can never do. Being an oofy doofy is all about your intrinsic beliefs and if you dont have any then its easy to conform to a woman's demand and to let her lead the relationship. This is what oofy doofies do and this is why they are in long term relationships with women.
Sorry Man but i don't believe a man can be an incel because of his political views and that women want male feminist soy boys, redditors would slay left and right if that was the case. Its pointless to argue.

Sorry Man but i don't believe a man can be an incel because of his political views and that women want male feminist soy boys, redditors would slay left and right if that was the case. Its pointless to argue.
I dont think you understand PSYOPS and propaganda.

Women adore male feminists heck most men in order to be married and in a relationship have to be some sort of male feminist to keep her and to let her lead the relationship. Its the soy boys and male feminists that keep the woman its not just one night stands and sex. Most men on this forum are anti feminist which means you are going against the current zeitgeist which automatically gets you labeled as an incel. Its also the reason why reddit hates us incels because we clash against the current misandric zeitgeist that hates straight men. From the female perspective, we are incels because of our beliefs but from the male perspective we believe we are incels because our looks when women care very little about looks as she gets older. You have to understand female psychology to understand the oofy doofy theory.

Women adore male feminists heck most men in order to be married and in a relationship have to be some sort of male feminist to keep her and to let her lead the relationship. Its the soy boys and male feminists that keep the woman its not just one night stands and sex. Most men on this forum are anti feminist which means you are going against the current zeitgeist which automatically gets you labeled as an incel. Its also the reason why reddit hates us incels because we clash against the current misandric zeitgeist that hates straight men. From the female perspective, we are incels because of our beliefs but from the male perspective we believe we are incels because our looks when women care very little about looks as she gets older. You have to understand female psychology to understand the oofy doofy theory.
I do fully agree about how feminism is pushed and how men are brainwashed into gynocracy, women worshipping, foids are always right and are perfect sinless creature,im not blind not to see how feminism brainwashing took over video games, comic books, movies etc and how lower tier men have to twist and turn themselves in relationships to stay into their relationships. But i dont think political views and mindset reflect so much into dating.. Not all foids are obsessed with gender politics (outside of US)

I dont agree that looks dont play the main role in choosing a partner, i agree looks (face) is not as important for older women as for younger but it still does, height and penis size start to play much bigger role. Social status and wealth start playing bigger role also.

Dumb nigger. You should be banned lmao.

Not an argument you low IQ autist
The other guy is replying well to you.
Also you are using females’ perspective as a measurement for cause. Yeah not shit they think we are incel from our mindset, doesn’t mean it’s true.
You are right about the social landscape determining that, but it’s a moot point. My system of values is settled and I would not delude myself into social acceptance via cucking and the dissolution of my being into their wrong culture.

***Imagine bowing down to evil to get a free pass in a wet hole stuck to a very annoying female. Couln’t be me.
Blacks are more prone to female worship.****

Edit: OK I’ve seen your other posts and you indeed think the same as I do about being intrinsically oofy doofy. Yes they keep the female but losing their soul in the process. Ultimately they don’t matter. We should strive to change the world, not abide by its cuck laws.

Last edited:
The other guy is replying well to you.
Also you are using females’ perspective as a measurement for cause. Yeah not shit they think we are incel from our mindset, doesn’t mean it’s true.
You are right about the social landscape determining that, but it’s a moot point. My system of values is settled and I would not delude myself into social acceptance via cucking and the dissolution of my being into their wrong culture.

***Imagine bowing down to evil to get a free pass in a wet hole stuck to a very annoying female. Couln’t be me.
Blacks are more prone to female worship.****

Edit: OK I’ve seen your other posts and you indeed think the same as I do about being intrinsically oofy doofy. Yes they keep the female but losing their soul in the process. Ultimately they don’t matter. We should strive to change the world, not abide by its cuck laws.
Then at the end of the day me and you will still be incels because society will not change and the female perspective is the only perspective that matters now since our misandric country pretty much gave men like me and you the middle finger. The world will never change and ultimately you have to let go of your idealism and accept reality for what it is.

Then at the end of the day me and you will still be incels because society will not change and the female perspective is the only perspective that matters now since our misandric country pretty much gave men like me and you the middle finger. The world will never change and ultimately you have to let go of your idealism and accept reality for what it is.
I agree with letting go of idealism, and I accept my reality. I will still not bow down to any foid and will still speak against oofy-doofy. It’s like going gay or something. No.

I agree with letting go of idealism, and I accept my reality. I will still not bow down to any foid and will still speak against oofy-doofy. It’s like going gay or something. No.
Based and at the end of the day hold on to who you are because at the end of the day all you really have is yourself.

Based and at the end of the day hold on to who you are because at the end of the day all you really have is yourself.
A good take. I apologize for my overtly aggressive first message.

Its JBW but really isnt at the same time. Their are oofy doofies of all races but they seem more prominent in white and asians.
Cope

Basically just outliers which always exist.