Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Black pill at music show. Kicked out, worst real life experience

Wintersknight

Wintersknight

Recruit
★★★★★
I've read about some pretty bad real life experiences but never before had anything particularly bad like the pickup artist types or regular guys getting arrested for trying to talk to people in public or being publicly shamed, but last night was the worst night I've ever had for this sort of thing so I thought I'd make a post.

The most I'd ever really had before was usually either being ignored laughed at scowled at or given as of more lately those shitty sideways looks of either disgust or nervousness. I've had the odd ew here and there but this shit just made me truly feel like absolute shit

I won tickets to a pop type mainstream artist and although it's not my regular kind of thing - usually go to rock/metal and male artists I thought I'd go for something to do and it's good to do new and different things, figured the worst that could happen was I'd be around a bunch of teenagers and be the older person there. Fck was I wrong.

I had my phone up and was doing a bit of recording of the show just because I like to document things I do for youtube shit and I got security get me out of the crowd, apparently someone reported me for "recording bitches" when in reality I was just recording what was in front of me which was the show. I mean I don't understand why that would be a thing anyway as everyone was clothed so why would that be a thing even of that was what I did. I showed them my phone and they were satisfied with my explanation. I was just so cut that someone would go out of their way to tell on me for recording like what alot of other people do. I bet if I was 21 and handsome that never would of happened. I didn't even go back in I just walked home. I couldn't believe this shit happened to me I thought this was the kind of horror story shit you read about. Ruined my whole day and today.

It took me right back to this time when I was a teenager and me and my friend at the time we're hanging out with this girl we both kind of liked and her friend at her mum's house and her friend reported us to the mother cause apparently one of us was 'making the friend uncomfortable' and staring at them or some shit when in reality neither of us were even interested in the friend and barely even had any interaction with her at all. At that time it was such a shock to be accused of something you didn't do and made to feel like a creep and different or something.

Being unattractive and by yourself is one thing, but when you can't even do regular normal things without it being seen as inappropriate or without getting shamed ...

Fuck this

Has anyone else here had any embarrassing public situations where they wernt doing anything wrong but got blamed for something

No, but you should try to file a report with whatever hosting company was in charge there. :feelsUgh:

That story is brutal af :fuk:
Going all alone to this kind of crowded places, with sex-havers having fun, is suifuel af

This country will collapse.

I'm sorry but will happen.

Massive collapse is only going to happen.

The next generation after 50 years will go back to old times once they see the damage that feminism and women's "rights" has done...

Brutal. That's why you don't go out as an ugly loner. Not having friends is a huge redflag for normies. Also for the last part of your post just breathing as an ugly male is creepy to girls. When bitches call you creepy they really mean you're ugly as fuck.

Brutal sorry that happened. Women are retards

This country will collapse.

I'm sorry but will happen.

Massive collapse is only going to happen.

The next generation after 50 years will go back to old times once they see the damage that feminism and women's "rights" has done...

Has anyone else here had any embarrassing public situations where they wernt doing anything wrong but got blamed for something
I mean, I've had kids in school tell me I don't belong in a classroom, and have been locked out of a class a couple times, but that's just par for the course for the bullied. I've also had troublemakers doing stupid shit, and then pinning the blame on me and having the teachers believe them even though they were blatantly lying.

I don't think I've experienced this as an adult, though, outside of school.