Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Black Pill about Clubs and Cafes

You're really Saint Hamudi, eh. Good job.

I hate clubs they're noisy

Wait a motherfucking minute. This is Hamudi. Fuck clubs, they are for dumbass kids.

Saint Hamudi isn't even ugly facially. He has good teeth and jaw growth. He has probably fucked a few landwhales or planks.

id love to be able to just go there and mingle and make friends and enjoy myself with chads and chase and fuck bitches

but here i am lurking incels.co prepped to wank myself to sleep on a lovely friday night

Guys,someone is holding the camera for him.i wonder who it could be...

id love to be able to just go there and mingle and make friends and enjoy myself with chads and chase and fuck bitches
Nobody really goes to the club and mingles and makes friends. People go there in their little groups and mostly stay in their little groups and poke on their phones. There's some drunk hookups and of course Chad always slays, but for the most part normies are lonely and unsatisfied in their lives but don't know what else to do.

Its over if you are subhuman !

Nobody really goes to the club and mingles and makes friends. People go there in their little groups and mostly stay in their little groups and poke on their phones. There's some drunk hookups and of course Chad always slays, but for the most part normies are lonely and unsatisfied in their lives but don't know what else to do.

I dont fantasize about being boring normie
I fantasize about being fun funny big chad
Mental masturbation is my cope

I never would have known that unless I saw that video! Thank you for opening my eyes.

it's pretty obvious he's larping, but an entertaining larp none the less

He is not a larper ! WTF ? Someone hold the camera =) he is a larper =) are you a logiccel =?

smh hamudi, how could you do this to our poor community, get our hopes up and dashing them

I mean everything he says is way too extreme... And he dosent look/act like that it's truly over... Also watch some of his other videos in German... He's a fucking larper... He's trolling the entire forum...

Why does he say incel like that