Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Black pidgeon speaks video on incels

• Thread starter Dab into depression
  • Start date
Dab into depression

Dab into depression

pinkyculture
★★★
Political YouTuber talks about gender imbalances, woman marrying up (hypergamy) and how this inconvenient truth might cause civil war.

Regardless of what you think of him or the alt right, this is a blackpilled vid I wanted to share.

Screenshot 2018 09 28 00 41 18

Good find bro, can't wait to see.

Nice ad, bro.

I'm not bps.

>civil war

kek

Yes this is technically possible. A rise in single men and hypergamy is already causing an imbalance in the sexual market. The "incel rebellion" "Civil war" "Cultural shift" Whatever you call it, can happen if things contibue to get worse. In china 1/3 of men are unmarried due to the gender ratio imbalance. Incels are a statistical reality and if even enough men aren't reaching their basic needs they will revolt.

How can a 2% gender imbalance lead to such a high number of men not being able to find women?
It's nonsense, inceldom is caused by hypergamy which is caused by female nature and the technology that enables it.
This black pidgeon guy is clearly pushing some anti immigrant agenda and that's fine, whatever, but immigrants have nothing to do with why we're incel.

How can a 2% gender imbalance lead to such a high number of men not being able to find women?
It's nonsense, inceldom is caused by hypergamy which is caused by female nature and the technology that enables it.
This black pidgeon guy is clearly pushing some anti immigrant agenda and that's fine, whatever, but immigrants have nothing to do with why we're incel.

A gender imbalance is causing a rise in inceldom statistically speaking. If there are more men than women there will bemore incels. It causes women to resort to hypergamy as well as an evolutionary tactic. Immigration isn't the only cause of inceldom bc Asians have the most incels and accept little to no immigrants.

Every alt right eceleb is a cuck

A gender imbalance is causing a rise in inceldom statistically speaking. If there are more men than women there will bemore incels.

Gender imbalance has a negligible effect on inceldom. There's so many single people of both genders at any time that a difference of 2% or even 5% doesn't matter. If you also take into account that women can share a guy, they have no reason to give a shot to incels even when women outnumber men.

Political YouTuber talks about gender imbalances, woman marrying up (hypergamy) and how this inconvenient truth might cause civil war.

Regardless of what you think of him or the alt right, this is a blackpilled vid I wanted to share.

View attachment 46381
BPS is a cucky dissent right but this video is good

BPS fell for the (((Trump))) meme.
Lmao if you watch him.

He said the incel revolution isn't a joke at the end. Damn right bitch.

I respect BPS because he has made various videos insulting niggers' genetic inferiority, women's inferiority and pushing for patriarchy

Now the problem with youtubers like Lauren Thothern "guys no immigration teehee I'm traveling around the world doing dogshit teehee donate to my patreon"

This really is a divided comment section. I chose my words carefully. This is why I said "regardless of what you think of bps or the alt right this is a blackpilled vid I wanted to share"

This isn't about politics necessarily. This is a well known commentator (who happens to he political) acknowledging us in a positive light and not shitting on us. He truly gets the incel rebellion and he brings in a new argument that isn't used here as much; the statistical reality of incels. Not solely because of dumb femoids, but because people are dying alone without passing their genes every day. It is a statistical fact. Even if it may be a small amount compared to most of the population.

INCELS ARE A LEGIT MINORITY GROUP IN THE WEST

Statistically speaking in every society there will be unmarried low wage men. Even those who try to improve themselves will be outcompeted by better men. Hypergamy is something that isn't talked about as much outside our circle.

I really hate this.