Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Black Peter Griffin being hated shows how CANCEROUS this incelibate community is

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
The fact that only 1 user is deeply disturbing. This is not a matter about preference or ideoigly, but simply right and wrong. I am going to expose the Incel Community's hatred against Black Peter (Other aliases: African American peter, African Peter, Negro Peter, Nigger peter, BBC Peter) and it's deeply racist and oppressive implications.

1. Rampant /pol/tards
There have been people here who have made a mockery of the recent mass shooting in Germany and were either mad because the shooter did not succeed or said the whole thing is the hoax. This is something that the alt-right and /pol/fags like to do so often. 'Oh someone committed mass murder in a mosque and killed children! Must be a hoax'. 'Oh Assad gassed an entire village but RT says Al Qaeda did it so I guess it must be a hoax'. 'Oh there are refugees from Iraq and Syria who want to go to Europe, must be a white genocide going on'. Many so-called incels here just see inceldom as something cool that is controversial, they just like to be part of the 'evil misogynist movement of racist white men'. News flash fakecels, inceldom can occur to anyone and that person doesn't need to be a big fan of Hitler and promote the white genocide meme. I saw some slav here say that Hamudi's inceldom isn't valid because he is a Syrian refugee and has no right to complain. Mods here are the same and that is why they allow fascist and blatant nazis. Reminds me of the gay ass group called the Attomwaffen Division. Most so-called incels who are part of the (((incel))) community are LARPers who just hate holes and are deep into their extremist ideologies of different flavours, whether it be fascism, nazism, radical Islam and/or what not.

2. Refusal to accept BBC
I don't know why you just can't accept it? All the evidence is there, right before your eyes; black men are genetically superior to white men in every conceivable way. This has been scientifically proven time again and all you need to do is look at things on an objective, biological level to see that racism only exists out of jealousy and bitterness - If you disagree with this then you are in denial and anything you say in response is merely projection. I am a psychologist and I know your mind better than you do. Lets just take a look at a few simple facts shall we? Perhaps it will paint you a picture. Black men have bigger willies. You can scoff and protest that it's a myth all you like but that won't change reality. Just go to google, do some objective research like I did, you'll see. I looked at thousands of pictures of black AND white cocks and used my understanding of ratios and proportions to intricately map out the varying measurements, which led me to an irrefutable truth; black cocks are simply better than white cocks.
Yes whities have that pink head which is obviously an appealing tone when you compare it to the rest of the colour spectrum, but blackies are generally MUCH bigger; fuller, thicker, sturdier looking, which is an appealing collection of traits which undoubtedly help them soar well above whities in terms of overall value. It's just maths man. Basic maths.

3. Virgin Ganger oppression
We Live In A Society in which us Gamers are ridiculed, mocked, shunned, bullied and ridiculed for simply choosing to undertake a hobby which requires critical thinking, lightning-fast reflexes and JUST AN OUNCE (in case you can’t tell, that is an understatement) more brainpower than what is required your typical ball game. However, females, in their backwards and downright unreasonable thinking, see us as bottom-dwelling, subhuman freaks and would rather settle for the bottom line of evolution, aka jocks (or “Chad”). In order for Our Society to progress, this mindset must be completely eradicated and us Gamers, with our genetic high intelligence, impeccable combat knowledge and indescribable reasoning skills, must be allowed to impregnate females of our choosing with our seed. If this current course continues, humanity as a whole will be plagued with low-IQ specimens and unsatisfactory evolutionary progress. Do you think that extraterrestrial, intellectuals beings will look upon us as a species, no, as a SOCIETY, to be communed with, to be seen as EQUALS, if our highest evolutionary success is measured by how far you can throw a ball? Don’t make me laugh, sir. Aside from your basic genetic and evolutionary advantages to be gained by having females (of our choosing) breed with us Gamers, we can also assure that they will be treated like the Goddesses that we see them as. No more will they be spending countless nights being physically abused and emotionally destroyed by your Common Chad. They will be shown courteous treatment of the highest quality by a true Gentlemen. Instead of Chad taking Stacy out to a restaurant, only to leave her the bill and abandon her that very same night to coitally engage with Veronica, they will be subjected to sublime culinary delights, tender strips selected from the finest breed of Poultry your normie brain could not even begin to comprehend, personelly delivered to my safe haven beneath my mother’s residence, paid for in currency I am earned by doing simple, gentlemenly duties for my beloved Matriarch. And she will euphorically enjoy her meal as I give her the foot massage she had craved for so long, a simple pleasure denied by the very selfish and obsolete mind of Chad. So you see, the next time you seek to inquire if our movement is mere “satire”, [redditor's name] of Reddit, you may wish to simply stop. Just stop, and instead of mocking us Gamers, perhaps try, as futile as it may be, to engage in intelligent discussion to the level of our satisfaction. Because you see, their time is coming. The age of the Chad is over. The age of the Gamers is upon us.

didnt read didnt write didnt care didnt mind

didnt have time

didnt live my life

didint commit any crime
but i might

lets see what the future holds in store for our kind
for the truecels , tortured inside

maby you should try to change my mind

he is our leader

didnt have time

didnt live my life

didint commit any crime
but i might

[IMG alt="AccountError"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/24/24738.jpg?1589014213[/IMG]
thx for the postmax

Fuck that nigger. I will shoot him up.

blacks are niggers

Hitler was right and all who disagree are cucks who should be posting on IT instead.

I will hunt black peter down, and once i captured him, i will violently strangle him to death. Just because he annoys me that much, tbh.

bookmarked genuinely

Read, screenshotted, archived, printed, and bookmarked for personal use. Also, mods pin this work of art tbh.

American dad is a superior show. Change my mind.

jfl if you think i will read it

didnt have time

didnt live my life

didint commit any crime
but i might