Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Black People Make Up The Overwhelming Majority Of School Shooter

• Thread starter Racial-Identitarian
  • Start date
Racial-Identitarian

Racial-Identitarian

EASTEURASIAN-IDENTITARIAN TKE Enjoyer
★★★★★

Last edited:
My username checks out.

Most of these people don't look like teenagers to me, but rather young adults in their 20s and 30s, strange if they are adults.

Just subhuman faces, of all, but black people, even with this ridiculous appearance, have low inhibitions, since they are gangsters and have their groups of degenerates. Brown ones too. Now the white people seem to me to be a testament to trueceldom (mentally, socially, apparently), not to mention that some are very old (perhaps bitter), others are very young, looking like teenagers aged 19 to 18, the rest are 20 years old too, in smaller numbers. Very different graph, I didn't find any Asians, from what it shows being 1, he is North American, they are just mixed-race Americans, or of different ethnicities, but they are not of external nationalities, this is a reflection of the country itself, perhaps. Not that other countries don't have this type of problem, but not like in the United States, and if they do, we don't make external accusations just because of race, because even among the race he is still of that opposite nationality, apart from the fact that he is influenced for this national culture.

The United States is as racially diverse as Brazil, anyone can be Brazilian or North American, apparently.

Based.

I do not discriminate among ERs.

You niggas be praising school shooters until they happen to be black jfll
yeah fuck niggers. school shootings are only cool when whites do it.