Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Black People have no history

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
decided to make this it's own thread just because.

I think about this alot.
the great mosque of djenne was built earliest in 1200
pic on the right is how it was found by the french in the 1800s, which they then rebuilt to look like pic on left. the french rebuilt it not the africans.
1920px-Djenne_great_mud_mosque.jpg
1280px-Djenne_ruins_ancient_mosque_-_Albert_Rousseau.jpg

this is what it looks like in use nowadays.
Djenn%C3%A9.jpg

the notre-dame in paris was built around the same time (1163–1345)
this is what it looks like
1920px-Notre-Dame_de_Paris%2C_4_October_2017.jpg

Keep in mind, that in 1200 the europeans had no clue wtf africa even was. while europe was building castles they were left on their own and were building... sandcastles?
and they couldn't even take care of their oh so great mosque. the white man had to rebuild it for them and now that the white man is gone again they have left it to rot... once again.

In their entire history. American natives and africans have accomplished absolutely nothing. Not until the white man came and claimed their country for themselves. The british and dutch built south africa and look at it nowadays compared to the african countries left to their own.

Yet I am supposed to "embrace african culture" and "black history". what is there to embrace? getting sold as slaves by your own people?
Black history didn't exist until about the 16th century when they were brought to europe. so in some sense it's still european history.
they have NOTHING. (keep in mind north africa isn't black.)

even on the wikipedia page for "black history" most of the history is about ancient egypt and roman north africa. Both of which can't really be considered "black" by today's standards.

the rest of african history is stuff like this
800px-Nok_sculpture_Louvre_70-1998-11-1.jpg

whatever the fuck this is supposed to be. But you never see anything more advanced than pottery.

I think about this alot.
pic on the right is how it was found by the french in the 1800s, which they then rebuilt to look like pic on left. the french rebuilt it not the africans.

Djenn%C3%A9.jpg

Keep in mind, that in 1200 the europeans had no clue wtf africa even was. while europe was building castles they were left on their own and were building... sandcastles?
and they couldn't even take care of their oh so great mosque. the white man had to rebuild it for them and now that the white man is gone again they have left it to rot... once again.

In their entire history. American natives and africans have accomplished absolutely nothing. Not until the white man came and claimed their country for themselves. The british and dutch built south africa and look at it nowadays compared to the african countries left to their own.

Yet I am supposed to "embrace african culture" and "black history". what is there to embrace? getting sold as slaves by your own people?
Black history didn't exist until about the 16th century when they were brought to europe. so in some sense it's still european history.

even on the wikipedia page for "black history" most of the history is about ancient egypt and roman north africa. Both of which can't really be considered "black" by today's standards.

whatever the fuck this is supposed to be. But you never see anything more advanced than pottery.
meanwhile MY ANCESTORS
the-ss-gettyimages-615311966.jpg
(IN VIDEO GAME)

This is Black History:
media_155196afa8fe875a9ae11404c6767390084b908b8.jpeg

This is Black History:
media_155196afa8fe875a9ae11404c6767390084b908b8.jpeg
I know you posted that as a joke, but it's unironically true. Black "history" started in the 19th century, when they decided that they're "better' than whites for whatever reason. the only black history is black people claiming they have history

Ok now seriously: we curries have a ton of historical monuments and shit, but here we are still a shithole because of our crap genetics. We are even lower than niggers. My point here is that monuments and shit aren't everything.

another case of black people being left to their own to create history.

Ok now seriously: we curries have a ton of historical monuments and shit, but here we are still a shithole because of our crap genetics. We are even lower than niggers. My point here is that monuments and shit aren't everything.
I never said that, but black people have no history aside from monuments aswell. also Idk anything about indian history before they were owned by the brits. would be open to learn more

Native Americans made innovation, well at least the Mesoamericans and the Incans

I think about this alot.

Djenn%C3%A9.jpg

Yeah, there are more 1000 year old buildings in the village where I used to live than in the entirety of Sub-Saharan Africa. Almost everything of note done in Africa was thanks to either Asians or Europeans. In fact the migration of junge tribes from Borneo to Madagascar and then the trade with these people is what brought the iron age to Black Africa.

Let that sink in, primitive jungle tribes all the way from Borneo went to Madagascar, colonised it, and then it still took CENTURIES for the Black people who can literally see Madagascar from their coast to reach the island, meet these jungle people and are taught how to make basic tools by them, this then inspired a revolution that spread across Black Africa.

When even the biggest losers of Gookistan are outperforming you you have an issue.

Native Americans made innovation, well at least the Mesoamericans and the Incans
yeah I was talking mainly about north america. Although from a grand standpoint the south americans didn't do alot either. they have alot of history, just not in a very broad range compared to europeans

Every group of humans outside of Sub-Saharan Africa made some sort of civilisation...

I never said that, but black people have no history aside from monuments aswell. also Idk anything about indian history before they were owned by the brits. would be open to learn more
I think I see your point. History only matters if its eventful and produce valuable contributions. African and curry history prior to british invasion didn't produce any shit worthy of remembering so there's not much history to document.

Yeah, there are more 1000 year old buildings in the village where I used to live than in the entirety of Sub-Saharan Africa. Almost everything of note done in Africa was thanks to either Asians or Europeans. In fact the migration of junge tribes from Borneo to Madagascar and then the trade with these people is what brought the iron age to Black Africa.

Let that sink in, primitive jungle tribes all the way from Borneo went to Madagascar, colonised it, and then it still took CENTURIES for the Black people who can literally see Madagascar from their coast to reach the island, meet these jungle people and are taught how to make basic tools by them, this then inspired a revolution that spread across Black Africa.

When even the biggest losers of Gookistan are outperforming you you have an issue.

my shitty little town has more history than most african countries, excluding history there that was created by whites

yeah I was talking mainly about north america. Although from a grand standpoint the south americans didn't do alot either. they have alot of history, just not in a very broad range compared to europeans

It's probably not good to just speak of "Europeans" here, rather Eurasia + North Africa, these places were all interconnected and exchanged cultural ideas and innovation, there were 4 starting points of civilisation here, Mesopotamia, China, the Indus Valley, and the Nile Valley. Europe got civilisation exported to them by the Romans.

Basically all Eurasians and North Africans had advanced civilisations for thousands of years.

I think the only good thing they've invented is jazz music

Basically all Eurasians and North Africans had advanced civilisations for thousands of years.
I know that, which is why I pointed out that north africans don't count as black

I know you posted that as a joke, but it's unironically true. Black "history" started in the 19th century, when they decided that they're "better' than whites for whatever reason. the only black history is black people claiming they have history
They only know how to plagiarize white inventions.

I CANT BREATHE

I mean black people make 13% of the population yet......

They're making history right now:forcedsmile:.

blacks will prob outnumber all the worlds non blacks by 2200 or sooner

nigger history :feelskek:
niggstory
niggers in africa let mud dry out in the sun, then eat it. mud cookies. niggers :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

another case of black people being left to their own to create history.
Sentinelese are a different race those are Melanesians not blacks

they fuck white pussy and bully white nerds, thats all the history you need.

no one cares about all these gay ass castles little man

this IQ, inventions, history are nerd cope. only sex and athleticism matters.

they fuck white pussy and bully white nerds, thats all the history you need.

no one cares about all these gay ass castles little man
this too.

my solution is genocide all niggers

If that was true, this thread would not be necessary. Negros live rent free in your head.

Take the nigger pill.

@gymletethnicel You've taken the Jew pill. Prepare yourself for the nigger pill.

If that was true, this thread would not be necessary. Negros live rent free in your head.
it's black history month. they live rent free in my head as they're put in there by the government as subsidized housing. I have no choice. If I don't fight back I'll get drowned

it's black history month. they live rent free in my head as they're put in there by the government as subsidized housing. I have no choice. If I don't fight back I'll get drowned
Praise the Blacks, goy. What are you, a racist?

Currys are not lower than niggers. In hygeine and social status in the West maybe, but Indians mog blacks in everything else. In the ancient world, Indians brought us: Chess, yoga, Sanskrit, binary system, and fucking cotton cultivation
In the modern world, indians brought us: plastic surgery, USB, fiber optics, and Java programming.
Look how brutally MOGGED blacks are. The page for Indian inventions goes on forever. THERE IS NO PAGE FOR AFRICAN INVENTIONS. The only African countries worth mentioning are Egypt (which wasn't inhabited by blacks) and South Africa (where the list of inventions is by WHITES). LOOK AT THIS BRUTAL WIKIPEDIA MOGGING.

You have plenty to be proud of. Blacks don't.

Currys are not lower than niggers. In hygeine and social status in the West maybe, but Indians mog blacks in everything else. In the ancient world, Indians brought us: Chess, yoga, Sanskrit, binary system, and fucking cotton cultivation
In the modern world, indians brought us: plastic surgery, USB, fiber optics, and Java programming.
Look how brutally MOGGED blacks are. The page for Indian inventions goes on forever. THERE IS NO PAGE FOR AFRICAN INVENTIONS. The only African countries worth mentioning are Egypt (which wasn't inhabited by blacks) and South Africa (where the list of inventions is by WHITES). LOOK AT THIS BRUTAL WIKIPEDIA MOGGING.
View attachment 706185

You have plenty to be proud of. Blacks don't.
I know they have their own religion stuff, which also has alot of history

as a contrast to the black history page, this one says more than just "we wuz kangs and shiet" (they weren't)

"Inceldom Discussion"

if you really want to know why africa weren’t as advanced as europeans why don’t u go look it up (not on white supremacist sites) instead of race baiting on an incel forum

if you really want to know why africa weren’t as advanced as europeans why don’t u go look it up (not on white supremacist sites) instead of race baiting on an incel forum
ummm wypipo n shiet niggaaa

you may see real building only in north africa and all of it is built by romans . besides that the only african who built something important are from egypt

George Washington Carver first nigger president to invent peanut butter

Niggers history as far i concern started with them working in cotton plantations

all of black history is basically trying to make fun of the white folk to which they owe most of their shit to