Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Black people beat the shit out of asian grandparents

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
50% of his vocabulary starts and end with a particular word. Can you guess that word?.

The best part about all these recent anti-asian hate crimes is that it's exposing to normies how racist niggers are.

Why are they going after asians again?
Idk, but they should stay strapped. That’s why America is epic (but jew biden wants to ruin it and take all the guns away so all the 5’2 Asian old ppl destroyed by niggers and they can’t shoot them)

Didn't the learn their lesson?
iu
lol, black people weren't shot during the la riots except the one foid in the liquor store.
asians are weak and nonconfrontational; roof koreans are defending their turf, not going out and attacking blacks.
it's funny how they took the fact that white police officers beat a criminal and somehow turned it into an excuse to burn down asian businesses and attack elderly asians out of the blue.
same with what's going on today.
and i feel no sympathy for their "excuse" that asians are foreigners to USA and should "go back to China" as they say. blacks are not native to usa either.

The best part about all these recent anti-asian hate crimes is that it's exposing to normies how racist niggers are.
Maybe that would happen in a non-clown world. Normies are still blaming "white supremacy" through some extreme mental gymnastics.

Maybe that would happen in a non-clown world. Normies are still blaming "white supremacy" through some extreme mental gymnastics.
they heavily imply that blacks aren't responsible for 90% of asian attacks solely based on blacks hating asians. (i've heard it was of jealousy of wealth, and asians are an easy target due to their size; also why they attack the elderly)
they think it's justice to rob asians of money because they're poor and wealth has to be redistributed,
when a black does it, they don't post pics of the perpetrator in the articles and include references to recent "white" violence to heavily imply that a white person did it.
and then when a non-black does it (even for other reasons like the spa shooting or the mexican who got into a fight about dogs), they plaster his face everywhere and say its cause was racist.
also many articles that equate blm with asians being attacked, suggesting white supremacy is to blame.

MSM might blame white supremacy but that's not the case if you go on social media. It's kinda hard to ignore when every single time you tune into one of these it's always a nigger. Even if normies are fucking stupid they still have eyes. Asians themselves know full well that it's niggers.

Last edited:
Most Asian hate crimes are instigated by niggers. JFL.

MSM is ofc silent on this.

most crime period. MSM will stay silent because it is a double red pill:
-multiculturalism sucks
AND
-everyone should have a gun so they can defend themselves from something like that video.

most crime period. MSM will stay silent because it is a double red pill:
-multiculturalism sucks
AND
-everyone should have a gun so they can defend themselves from something like that video.
The existence of niggers should be the #1 reason for being pro 2A.

The subjects are clearly white because only white people can be racist :feelsthink:

And niggers wonder why they're hated

disgusting white supremacist Trump supporter (no wonder he is wearing red!)

The return of the superpredator

The crackers forced those niggers to assault the elderly chinks! Someone stop the alt right!

View: https://twitter.com/mrandyngo/status/1377564886486646785?s=21

@pp183 (idk anyone else who’s Asian here ngl) on sui watch.

Why are they going after asians again?
50% of his vocabulary starts and end with a particular word. Can you guess that word?.
they just hate asians for some reason and corona is a good excuse.
#thanksjews

shut up fakecel
The subjects are clearly white because only white people can be racist :feelsthink:
And niggers wonder why they're hated
shiieeeettt nigguh
disgusting white supremacist Trump supporter (no wonder he is wearing red!)
The return of the superpredator
The crackers forced those niggers to assault the elderly chinks! Someone stop the alt right!
I've told my mom that most of the hate crimes against rices are commited by blacks and she just brushes it off by saying "that's not true" or "you get your news from racist websites trying to make black people look bad"

I've told my mom that most of the hate crimes against rices are commited by blacks and she just brushes it off by saying "that's not true" or "you get your news from racist websites trying to make black people look bad"
Racist inkwells. Kek

Show her the videos that keep getting posted here.

She must live a very sheltered life.

Racist inkwells. Kek

Show her the videos that keep getting posted here.
I haven’t showed her any of the black on rice attacks yet but yesterday I showed her vids and pics from this thread
because she said I’ll eventually find “the one” and thinks I would do well in online dating :lul:
She must live a very sheltered life.
No bro, every jogger thinks like that. She gets all her news from CNN btw

The press will call it "white supremacy"

Cnn2015

I don't know how true this is, but it's not outside the realm of possibility. CNN is known for being biased.

Last edited:
The press is distorting the facts or simply ignoring it. Some even go as far as blaming whites for it.

I haven’t showed her any of the black on rice attacks yet but yesterday I showed her vids and pics from this thread
because she said I’ll eventually find “the one” and thinks I would do well in online dating :lul:

No bro, every jogger thinks like that. She gets all her news from CNN btw
Cnn is sheltered news.

Real news is seeing how blacks act in real life...

Take her to any restaurant in a part of town that is all black. Literally any restaurant will do.

The press is distorting the facts or simply ignoring it. Some even go as far as blaming whites for it.
Everyone knows MSM is fake news. Go on social media and things are way different.

Cnn is sheltered news.

Take her to any restaurant in a part of town that is all black. Literally any restaurant will do.
She IS black. That’s the problem, they don’t even know it’s killing them too. Joe Biden and the shit blacks support is and will kill/destroy them once their usefulness is over. This niggerliciousness will not last and will turn into the night of the long knives real quick.

View attachment 429715
I don't know how true this is, but it's not outside the realm of possibility. CNN is known for being biased.
Over for Fantanocels
Cnn is sheltered news.

High IQ. More specifically see how blacks act towards you. That’s the real redpill
I mean, I highly doubt she’d change her stance. We’ve lived in those parts of town before. Also she got pressed by her ex bf’s sheboon gf a few years back, they almost threw hands because my mom went to said ex bf’s house which never ends well

Even if niggers somehow pulled together and stopped chimping out amongst themselves and others, things would just be reversed and they would be subjugated by the NWO again.

The only way for change is for everyone to unify against the NWO but good luck with that happening since 99% of humanity refuses to be free thinkers. Oh well, everyman for himself.

She IS black. That’s the problem, they don’t even know it’s killing them too. Joe Biden and the shit blacks support is and will kill/destroy them once their usefulness is over. This niggerliciousness will not last and will turn into the night of the long knives real quick.
The future of niggers is even more bleak than whites tbh.

Ah. I thought that might be the case. Wasn't sure...

might just have to accept that she's brainwashed and that's that.

If i wasn't Incel my whole long life, i too might believe all the normie shit.

Then too, there's the pussy pass... Where "everything is fine" and peace and love is all you need to change the world....

the future of everyone in the west is more bleak than whites to an extent. People like to talk about “the browning of America” but they don’t realize whites pay for everything. Wtf are the sheboons and Mexicans going to do when the whites are gone? Jews won’t do it because by that time they’ll have complete control and don’t need to LARP as the “best progressive option”. By that time they took away all the guns, so there’s no threat to them.

They’re so fucked. That’s why even as a minority I would still vote Republican.

I concur...

In Africa, the blacks "kill the farmer" then they starved.... No thought for the future. No clue about food production...

Live for today because tomorrow you will die.

I don't have the info, but I'd bet physical assaults to asians is mostly done by african american guys. Asian men just look more high inhib, weaker, frail, etc. so it makes them appear to be an easy target.
Don't know about verbal shit but no doubts asians are getting assaulted by african americans.
There are asians in my country (Spain) and I can assure you they aren't getting assaulted AT ALL and I have never ever heard or seen about an asian man in a fight, at least in my country.

the future of everyone in the west is more bleak than whites to an extent. People like to talk about “the browning of America” but they don’t realize whites pay for everything. Wtf are the sheboons and Mexicans going to do when the whites are gone? Jews won’t do it because by that time they’ll have complete control and don’t need to LARP as the “best progressive option”. By that time they took away all the guns, so there’s no threat to them.

They’re so fucked. That’s why even as a minority I would still vote Republican.
But niggers are fucked in general everywhere. Just look at what the chinks are doing in Africa. Sheboons are literally getting riced. I'd give it another 50 to 100 years MAX before there will be no pure niggers left. Suifuel for niggers. Lifefuel for everyone else.

I don't have the info, but I'd bet physical assaults to asians is mostly done by african american guys. Asian men just look more high inhib, weaker, frail, etc. so it makes them appear to be an easy target.
Don't know about verbal shit but no doubts asians are getting assaulted by african americans.
That’s so fucking brutal though. How niggers make fun of and attack people that are weaker than them just for the hell of it, I heard them make fun of rices several times irl. When rices get clowned, it’s usually niggers doing it. The life of a riceman in 2021 truly is hell on earth tbh
There are asians in my country (Spain) and I can assure you they aren't getting assaulted AT ALL and I have never ever heard or seen about an asian man in a fight, at least in my country.
I heard Europe doesn’t really give a shit about race compared to Cuckmerica. Cuckmerica is an utter shitshow in 2021. The diversity meme pushed so hard by libcucks is blowing up right in their faces :feelshaha:

Last edited:
That’s so fucking brutal though. How niggers make fun of and attack people that are weaker than them just for the hell of it, I heard them make fun of rices several times irl. When rices get clowned, it’s usually niggers doing it. The life of a riceman in 2021 truly is hell on earth tbh

I heard Europe doesn’t really give a shit about race compared to Cuckmerica. Cuckmerica is an utter shitshow in 2021. The diversity meme pushed so hard by libcucks is blowing up right in their faces :feelshaha:
Niggers owe ricecels reparations.

Niggers owe ricecels reparations.
Every riceman who got bullied by niggers should receive reparations from their bullies ded srs but ricemen are too high inhib to demand them

Everyone knows MSM is fake news. Go on social media and things are way different.
Most social media websites are censored in a mass scale. Including all the very popular ones.