Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Black people are incapable of creating a successful nation

redtext

redtext

Foid Suplexer
-

JFL @ these Stormfront GrAY accounts.

We get it. Niggers are dumb and water is wet.

In Marvel movies they created Wakanda.

Kek, all he did was cite random news articles which could have came from anywhere.

No IQ stats, no racial realism, etc.

In fact, this users acc is following the pattern of most Infiltroons.

(in MCU) should be the (in Minecraft) for niggers.
Tenor

Haiti too. They have a mouthwatering barbecue industry

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
I wonder how will they blame whypippo

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
I wonder how will they blame whypippo
Something about the multi-generational effects of colonialism and slavery, and how the White man's crime's in history have had a rippling effect on them. Then something about the irresponsibility of the White man in bringing slaves to the Caribbean and not providing them the means to uplift themselves after leaving them there.

Something something else, the White man is the devil.

Thank you fed up of all the racist and antisemite on this forum

Thank you fed up of all the racist and antisemite on this forum
Stop playing that stupid card. You're on top of the economic food chain now. You don't get to bitch and moan about race when you're laughing all the way to the bank. Literally at times. Sometimes you even own the bank.

I don't give a shit that he's racist (free speech yo) or about about racism in general, tbh. I just don't appreciate the shit-tier bait threads that reeks of reddit.

Stop playing that stupid card. You're on top of the economic food chain now. You don't get to bitch and moan about race when you're laughing all the way to the bank. Literally at times. Sometimes you even own the bank.

I don't give a shit that he's racist (free speech yo) or about about racism in general, tbh. I just don't appreciate the shit-tier bait threads that reeks of reddit.
DnD rd

Of course the jew agrees
Racism has been systemic problem for 10000 years and whites espeically rich white chad need to accept that publicly apologize and give marginalize group like jew and black large amount of $$$$$$$$$$$

Last edited:
Racism has been systemic problem for 10000 years and whites espeically rich white chad need to accept that publicly apologize and give marginalize group like jew and black large amount of $$$$$$$$$$$
No give reparations to white males only jews should be building statues of me

No give reparations to white males only jews should be building statues of me
Fuck off racist with the right wing storm cuck nonsense we need Jewish led anti racist movement now

Last edited:
Niggers are dumb for good reason

Now if niggers were as smart as whites or even slightly less intellegent, niggers would take over the planet and rule over us since they are all Tyrones

Fuck off racist with the right wing storm cuck nonsense we need Jewish led anti racist movement now
Muh racism fuck you faggot
Idc anymore