Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(black) pearls of wisdom from all of the major world religions

Classic_Jarvis

Classic_Jarvis

Recruit
★★★★★
I aim to demonstrate that all of the major world religions have a black pilled core. However, they all have been taken over by cucks in this present age of Horus or Kali-Yuga. Unfortunately, today’s era is dominated by the powers of evil and cuckoldry.

I have compiled the following axioms:

Hinduism :

Bhagavad Gita, Chapter 1, Verse 40:

"When irreligion is prominent in the family, O Krsna, the women of the family become corrupt, and from the degradation of womanhood, O descendant of Vrsni, comes unwanted progeny."

(((Judaism :)))

Every male Jew as part of his daily prayer recites: “Blessed are you, LORD our God, Ruler of the Universe, who has not made me a woman.” Prior to that he also blesses God for not making him “a Gentile” and “a slave”.

Islam
:

The Quran in Sura 4:34 says:

Men are managers of the affairs of women because Allah has made the one superior to the other.

Christianity :

Bible, 1 Timothy 2:12
But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

Buddhism :

Buddha is reported to have said,
… in whatever religion women are ordained, that religion will not last long. As families that have more women than men are easily destroyed by robbers, as a plentiful rice-field once infested by rice worms will not long remain, as a sugarcane field invaded by red rust will not long remain, even so the True Dharma will not last long.

Chinese philosophy :

Yin and Yang. Black Yin 陰 or 阴 Noun ① [philosophy] represents negative/passive/female principle in nature