Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Black Pastor rains on the White Liberals tranny library parade in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

W

Weston404

Banned
-
Black Pastor DORRE Love rains on the parade of the White Liberal's child grooming project.

This is the FUTURE of Canada. This tranny is only a useful idiot normalizing this for feminist teachers to be naked with children on school property.

If you, as a parent, disapproves of what the tranny or your child teacher wear to school, they will send POLICE you for being a "bigot". It will soon be illegal to criticize the way your child's teacher dresses, even if she shows her pussy flaps for sexual education classes. It will be legal in Canada for a pedophile teacher to fuck your toddler and have sex with underage babies.

Youngcels, soon it will illegal for you to even ask your teacher for sex while she is taking cock up her pussy from Lil Tyrone for everyone to see! To add salt to your wounds, the teacher and tranny library reader would molest your female schoolmates and tell them to hate YOU, though they were molested by the feminist teacher and the tranny, all fucking Jews!

Canada is cucked and is soy abyss

He said, “this is child abuse.”

Based. :feelskek:

@seija How're you living in this assbackwards cucked country?

@seija How're you living in this assbackwards cucked country?
I just stay inside all day (essentially hermitmaxxing & NEETmaxxing) and chameleonmaxx so nobody suspects me of doing anything "negative" or "misogynist". Honestly I want to either move out or rope before I turn 25-30 years old.

There was a BBP(based black pastor) outside our shopping centre preaching homosexuality was a sin
Normies were confused, they're super proLGBT here but didnt want to look racist

Cucknada is a picture of what will be Europe, except that in Europe the effect will be doubled

i am glad i dont live in canada though it's not much better here

Cucknada is getting cucked more and more

Racial alliance against globohomo when?

Racial alliance against globohomo when?
1488cels will never even hold critical thoughts of their beloved wommyns sending their children to be groomed and later fucked by a tranny and feminist teacher from age 1. And that tranny will brainwash their victims so when that child grows up, they will be taught to hate incels.

Soyschlub

Get a load of this pathetic soyschlub

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back