Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Black on blackcel racism is a serious thing

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
Blacks love to present this straw man that the evil white man is calling them niggers and hating them, but blacks are the most racist to their own people: blackcels.

blackcels are the victims of racism all the times by blacks. They are frequently told “why do you act so white?” Or “why do you sound so white?”. Because blackcels are typically high inhibition socially-a “Steve urkel” type if you would.

black on blackcel racism is a big issue, far more than white on black racism or whatever they cry about. Niggers are bullying well-to-do African Americans.

Hiigh iq
The jewish media/black culture promotes blacks as low inhib, tall athletes , so makes sense blacks who don't fit that would struggle getting women.

Last edited:
Hiigh iq
The jewish media/black culture promotes blacks as low inhib, tall athletes , so makes sense blacks who don't fit that would struggle getting women.

It’s called culture, inkler.

Hiigh iq

ugly people are treated like shit regardless of race

Blackcels are black so it's not racism

Blacks love to present this straw man that the evil white man is calling them niggers and hating them, but blacks are the most racist to their own people: blackcels.

blackcels are the victims of racism all the times by blacks. They are frequently told “why do you act so white?” Or “why do you sound so white?”. Because blackcels are typically high inhibition socially-a “Steve urkel” type if you would.

black on blackcel racism is a big issue, far more than white on black racism or whatever they cry about. Niggers are bullying well-to-do African Americans.
Mandolev IQ

Diversity is (((our))) greatest strength!

Very true.

Alot of blacks are racist as fuck and get mad when other blacks "act or sound white". I cant count how many damn times I've been told "Why do you act/sound white?" by other blacks. its so annoying.

You missed the point, its just Tyrones and normies hating on incels, it happens in every race.

Very true.

Alot of blacks are racist as fuck and get mad when other blacks "act or sound white". I cant count how many damn times I've been told "Why do you act/sound white?" by other blacks. its so annoying.
embrace your inner nigger

Yeah, I've seen that happen to the couple nice blacks I knew.