Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Black monkeys brutally beat white girl

The hate crime bill was for ALL "anti-asian" crimes. But anti-blacks made it a "black vs asian" thing, and many asians, in their eternal alliance to whites, went along with it.

View attachment 1064051
The question is - does the USA police publish race of the perpetrators of violence against Asians, for example? If not, then any statistics are hardly possible.
But we can't deny that blacks are very violent and they especially target the weak. And Asian Americans are the weakest and are hated by blacks.

Yea but the high rates of out of wedlock births started in the black communities. Thats where a third of the problem in the black community comes from, another third comes down to their own inability to compete/organize and the rest definitely seems to come from whites proactively excluding and marginalizing them.
Blacks used to have the highest marital rates in the US... :waitwhat:

Nah esp. the white ones ruined themselves with OF and TinderEatsmaxxing. But if you ascend, of course you will protect your foid unless you're a cuck.
protecting ur gf is different than protecting a random bitch thats just of ur own race

Only people upset by this are BBC obsessed stormcucks.
This is all you talk about. Stfu you twink tranny faggot. Go back to 4chan and take your dogshit fetish with you. Fucking weirdo.
Whores attacking a whore while the men tell them to stop *shrug* *yawn*

No context given
No context is needed when a 17 year old borderline adult is punching a kindergarten girl as hard as he can repeatedly. Typical nigger. You have no emotions towards a child getting beaten. This is why everyone thought of you as cattle in the 1800's. It's what you are.

USA and Western whites deserve to be mistreated by negroes because they together shit on East Asians. They rather show solidarity with negroes against Asians than to show solidarity with East Asians against negroes.
American dumb rednecks probably think that negroes abusing Asians is funny. Instead if they were civilized, they would protect their high IQ educated citizens ( like many East Asians are ) against animalistic beasts.
:yes:

this why mayos are never fully blackpilled they are too low T and their cucked brain cant be helped
Whitecels need to quit believing that they're going to ascend with white women who abandoned their ass for not only white Chads but Tyrones.

It's sad that the niggers won in the end, Black folk had no chance against the power of the jewish elite.

Last edited:
Over for yts, it's the century of the ethnic now. She'll be Stockholm Syndromed into loving Tyrones.

Why tf do u cucked faggots care what happens to foids?

For the same reason they make posts about aspiring to be betabuxers, they're still blue pilled normies at heart.

This is all you talk about. Stfu you twink tranny faggot. Go back to 4chan and take your dogshit fetish with you. Fucking weirdo.

No context is needed when a 17 year old borderline adult is punching a kindergarten girl as hard as he can repeatedly. Typical nigger. You have no emotions towards a child getting beaten. This is why everyone thought of you as cattle in the 1800's. It's what you are.

There's a lot of white normie scum males that think that way too. Many are in the military or police, and are on the Trumper voter spectrum of things.

Typical behavior

You think that one's bad? Check out this one of a 17 year old nigger repeatedly punching a white kindergartener as hard as he can while other niggers join in. And they wonder why we want them ostracized from society.

View attachment 1063952
If that was my daughter I'd take one for the team and kill the niggers.

Lord I hate this race
Angry Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar

Normies be like: "Why does race matter here? I only see two random girls beating each other, it has nothing to do with race."

And white cucks are to blame just as much. Don't even protect their own women.
"Own women " bro I am 21 virgin and they don't even like me , things like this will just increase . No white knight anymore

You living a simple dignified life is an offense to them. You either deserve to exist as a slave or not exist at all in their eyes
This are pretty powerful words

"Own women " bro I am 21 virgin and they don't even like me , things like this will just increase . No white knight anymore
Fair tbh. Let these rabid hypergamic bitches destroy themselves - they bought it on themselves.

This are pretty powerful words
It's true. They lust after your women(their own are repulsive) and so you being happy with a woman of your race is offensive to them. You must give them everything in you possess according to their logic. Your women only exist to sate their lust. You don't deserve anything. Those Southern American Confederate folks completely understood the nigger mind and enacted measures to keep niggers down. TND Now !!!

she took their favourite tyrone

its not about protecting the white foid, its about hating the animalistic foids more. if these foid-monkeys went anywhere near me I would put a bullet in each of them and hatefuck their corpse. im an ethnic btw and hate stormcuck shit

If I were president I'd classify n1ggers as pests. They're such a drain on society, IIRC each n1gger costs USA like $300k over the lifetime.