Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Black mom kills 12 year old son over a memory card

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic

A mother allegedly murdered her own child because of a petty squabble. Illinois woman Fallon Harris, 37, faces a count of first-degree murder, Chicago cops tell Law&Crime. She is being held without bond after prosecutors said she shot and killed son Kaden Ingram, 12, according to WBBM.

It was all over an SD memory card for her vehicle, Cook County prosecutors said in court Sunday. She allegedly blamed her son Saturday morning, saying the card was taken out the night before. Harris told Ingram at gunpoint to give it back, and she shot him when he did not, prosecutors said

A mother allegedly murdered her own child because of a petty squabble. Illinois woman Fallon Harris, 37, faces a count of first-degree murder, Chicago cops tell Law&Crime. She is being held without bond after prosecutors said she shot and killed son Kaden Ingram, 12, according to WBBM.

It was all over an SD memory card for her vehicle, Cook County prosecutors said in court Sunday. She allegedly blamed her son Saturday morning, saying the card was taken out the night before. Harris told Ingram at gunpoint to give it back, and she shot him when he did not, prosecutors said

African American moment

Fucking bitch couldn't control her rage, i bet she was a single mom they are the most frustrated bitches that blame their kids for existing. Killing your own son for something worth less than 10 bucks.

i bet she was a single mom they are the most frustrated bitches that blame their kids for existing.
Her fault for being a whore and not keeping her legs closed but she needed that child support money.

Her fault for being a whore and not keeping her legs closed but she needed that child support money.
Chads and Tyrones are also to blame and i hate every guy who abandons his kids but women often try to trap a better looking guy with babies, selfish pricks everywhere, kids always get the short end of the stick and dont see a cent of that money.

What was being stored on the SD card? :worryfeels:

this nigger foid is schizo, she had paranoia and delusions for a long time, apparently. and no one in the family took her to the hospital.

Based mother. Saved her son from being incel in this cuck society. Deserves no punishment imo.

What was being stored on the SD card? :worryfeels:
This

even in the story it mentions the mom didnt say what was on it
my opinion? Files of illegal activity like fraud or drug business transactions or something

i doubt it would be pedo sex activity bit who knows. Lots of females are increasingly getting caught abusing minors and selling contemt for money since the rise of covid/OF/loss of jobs

The split second before she pulled that trigger her instincts were yelling, "this is wrong, this is wrong, stop !!!".

She understood loud and clear it was wrong but did it anyway.

Just read on the comments she had mental illness so who knows what was in her mind.

That's what being an entitled poorfag does to you.

This shit doesn't surprise me anymore

Wonderful seeing African Americans involved in STEM :soy:

this nigger foid is schizo, she had paranoia and delusions for a long time, apparently. and no one in the family took her to the hospital.
And then some nigga though it was a good idea to creampie inside that ugly whore and allow her to breed. Foids like her should be sterilized, tbh. They are unfit to raise children and pass down their mental illness.

Some white university grad should have told her that black lives matter.

No way this creature is a foid.

Poor little boy

May he rest in peace

Probably her son was ugly.
Yeah, she just needed an excuse to end him

Some white university grad should have told her that black lives matter.
Black lives only matter when a white life takes it

And then some nigga though it was a good idea to creampie inside that ugly whore and allow her to breed. Foids like her should be sterilized, tbh. They are unfit to raise children and pass down their mental illness.
Most males will fuck anything. We are a pathetic desperate gender.

View attachment 492790

@ThoughtfulCel

Riddle me this, batman..
I am loud and obnoxious, I like music that rhymes, I am a fraction of the population but commit half the crimes, who am I?

Poor little boy

May he rest in peace
This.

She shot him, left, came back and shot him again.

Imagine it. Mommy stop, please, I love y [BOOM]

:cryfeels:

This.

She shot him, left, came back and shot him again.

Imagine it. Mommy stop, please, I love y [BOOM]

Foids abort their unborn children all the time. This is their true nature.

Riddle me this, batman..
I am loud and obnoxious, I like music that rhymes, I am a fraction of the population but commit half the crimes, who am I?
You should hear rap songs nowadays they don’t even rhyme anymore. The monkey people here in America keep getting worse.

You should hear rap songs nowadays they don’t even rhyme anymore. The monkey people here in America keep getting worse.
I'm guilty of liking rap though
not new rap, i prefer old rap, like 1988-1999 pretty much
there are a few exceptions to that though, i took a liking to juice wrld

This. Old school and golden age rap are lit. After the turn of the millennium was when the genre turned to shit.

Me too, artists like Eminem and Biggie were the only things I listened to a while back. Any genre of music from the 80s and 90s will be better than what plays nowadays.

Foids abort their unborn children all the time. This is their true nature.
Poor innocent aborted babies

They were murdered so their mothers can continue being whores uninterrupted

Poor innocent aborted babies

They were murdered so their mothers can continue being whores uninterrupted
They were murdered because they decided that the cuck that knocked her up was unworthy of breeding and won't allow him to pass on his genes. It was never about the children. :blackpill:

She was too lazy to simply beat him

I could understand if was a PS2 or Gamecube card SMH

Imagine shooting a nigga over an old ass game console.
I'm hoping retro nerds hype up Gen 6 memorabilia. Got a lot of shit that could go for some money. Haven't tested if any of it still works tho

I'm hoping retro nerds hype up Gen 6 memorabilia. Got a lot of shit that could go for some money. Haven't tested if any of it still works tho
Gen 6 is mostly stale trash tbh.

Why buy a Gamecube or a PS2 when you can buy a Wii or a phat PS3 and those will be backwards-compatible with their predecessors.

Gen 6 is mostly stale trash tbh.

Why buy a Gamecube or a PS2 when you can buy a Wii or a phat PS3 and those will be backwards-compatible with their predecessors.
I'm talking about limited edition games, memory cards, controllers etc. Got some ToS and Wind Waker shit in particular. I know old GBA games went to shit after 7 years or so, lets hope the consoles have better longevity

Based nigger mom ,ending her own subhuman bloodline

Killing your own son for something worth less than 10 bucks.
Black babies aren't worth 9 bucks. A black foid would abort her black baby for free.
We have had many good threads on eugenics lately, for this reason.

Last edited:
He would become a beta bux anyway (opinion)
Yeah, she just needed an excuse to end him

Black lives only matter when a white life takes it

Most males will fuck anything. We are a pathetic desperate gender.

niggers will be niggers

She definitely hated him for not being a Tyrone. The SD card was just an excuse to end him.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back