Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Black men now starting to think dark skin black women = wench

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★

because dark-skinned black women = wench. Simple.

I mean, he ain't wrong. The wenches ive seen in my personal life were dark skinned black women.

Why do they obsess so much over skin tone and skin colour? In my opinion that is too much of a generalization to make any statement fully accurate with.
Odd. You used the British spelling of color (adding the u), but used the American spelling of generalization (with the z). What's going on?

Why do they obsess so much over skin tone and skin colour? In my opinion that is too much of a generalization to make any statement fully accurate with.

But what I really wanted to say was the thing with red foxes vs. domesticated silver foxes.

The Soviets bred wild red foxes, but only allowed the tamer ones to procreate. The idea being that if tameness around humans is a genetic predisposition, then their offspring would be tamer. And their grandchildren even tamer. And the great-grand children really tame.

This proved to be mainly true. There were individual exceptions, but, generally, the subsequent generations became more dog-like.

But there was an unexpected twist -- the same genes that accounted for tameness also changed the way the foxes LOOKED. They started becoming silver in color.

There must be some natural correlation. That Lookism - seeing the fox is silver in color -- also indicates it is statistically tamer than the wild red fox. Or maybe it was a mere coincidence, but the end result is the same. Based upon COLOR, behaviors and traits could be deduced as to how the creature would (most likely) naturally behave.

Humans are no different. There's more to skin color than just skin color.

Odd. You used the British spelling of color (adding the u), but used the American spelling of generalization (with the z). What's going on?
I guess because he, like many others, are ESL?

For example, I was taught British English in school, but am now mainly exposed to American English, so all the words I use became more and more American over time. So for quite some time I also used a mix and still do. I think, for example, the spell check on my desktop browser is set to American English but the one on my smartphone is set to British English.

I'm multicultural:feelskek: