Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Black men have it worse than indian and asian men in dating and society

I've seen 5'4 thugmaxxed black guys get with 5'7 3/10 hamplanets. Anecdotal I know, but I think thugmaxxing and masculinity gives them a halo vs Asian an Indian men. I'm latino but way way too autistic to ever TM. My family moved around way too often between different parts of town to develop a foundational racial/cultural identity growing up. I would die within a week.

It's very telling when I have to go to "those" parts of town that they are either 5'7-9, or 6'2-4 with almost no in between. Look where all the foid's height selection got them, the ghetto.

It depends on your location I live in the south and can’t go outside without seeing niggers and average looking white foids together.

Cope. Black foids prefer black males more than any other foids prefer males of their race.

What i find hilarious is that the same people who say JBB is real disagree with JBW even though there have been many studies that support this. :feelsseriously:

Wrong. Black men are taller and have big dicks plus girls love BBC after george floyd.

This is also a major problem. its like the majority of these people on this board never go outside and socialize with people. Anyone who says blacks cant be incel is a gaslighter simple as that.
You must be an incel negro

fuck off n1gg3r coper

here in Kenya, most couples arise from betabuxxing

Blacks have gone through a natural selection process (slavery) so no, they do not have it worse than rice cels at all

Blacks have gone through a natural selection process (slavery) so no, they do not have it worse than rice cels at all
That's only certain blacks, not all of them.

There is not many indians or asians here but a lot of blacks and i can tell you that when i started to use internet and i saw the BBC and JBB thing i was confused af because here the more black you are the most likely you are to be an incel

True. I’m not sure about Africans

In the west they are bottom tier :what:
:yes:
There is not many indians or asians here but a lot of blacks and i can tell you that when i started to use internet and i saw the BBC and JBB thing i was confused af because here the more black you are the most likely you are to be an incel
Yep, JBB is such a meme the only race pure blacks mog are East Asians.

:yes:

Yep, JBB is such a meme the only race pure blacks mog are East Asians.
You’re crazy if you think they don’t mog curries and most spics

You’re crazy if you think they don’t mog curries and most spics
Only the ones in the West look normal because whites fucked their slaves.

Pure Africans look real shitty: Random curry village not cherrypicked:

I believe personally that black men do much worse in dating than asian men and indian men and I am willing to debate anyone on this fact. JBB and BBC memes are used by gaslighters to make people believe that black men have some sort of halo effect when its the complete opposite in real life. Asian and indians have overall higher incomes and stronger marriages and more in group preference than blacks. Black women have always openly shown how much they detest their own race of men its literally everywhere on the internet just go on lipstickalley for example. I barely if ever see indian women despise their own men compared to black women. Black men have always had it worse in dating and overall living standards in society its just facts,
GrAYnig cope

GrAYnig cope
Your the one thats coping. Go outside for once you turbo autist recluse and you will see that I am telling the truth unless your a gaslighting fakecel like most of the people on this forum.

Your the one thats coping. Go outside for once you turbo autist recluse and you will see that I am telling the truth unless your a gaslighting fakecel like most of the people on this forum.
BM are the second most desirable in the world

You must be an incel negro

He is.

This is why I am an antinatalist as a blackcel. Knowing that I am genetically, socially, economically and historically inferior to pretty much all races made me choose to never reproduce. I could never create an ethnic to get mogged in white society its too much for me already to be a subhuman.

The reason why black foids detest their own race of men is because of the out-group dating options available to black men. Because whenever Black men get the chance to date out, will most certainly date out. Just like noodlewhores. Black males are the noodlewhores of the manosphere.

In American society, despite all of the bad reputation that black males have, foids still prefer them the most out of all colored races of men although only very slightly more than the others.

Imo, it has to do with their masculinity, height, and visibility in sports/entertainment. And very heavy backing by white Anglo society because of white guilt. And of course, Jews like using any group as a buffer or distraction. Blacks being one of these groups.

Even with all of the advantages that I just listed, I see that black men only do very slightly better than Asian men. Because for the most part, all men of color in America are at an extreme disadvantage compared to white males when it comes to dating.

Last edited:
Naw its not cap most people look at black men through the jewish propagandized lens. Most black men are not thugs or criminals and most have regular sized penises. The BBC meme is just a meme nothing more. Its like no one on this board has lived or even had conversations with a black male in the real life its weird.
No, since blacks have no brains and rarely ever get high paying jobs, by natural selection, the only blacks that get to breed are athletes, BBC’s and 6’8 freaks of nature. The majority of blacks are NT and have green god physiques because that’s just the way they’ve been getting breeded

As long as your NT,normie and live in a western country where Rap music is popular (UK,Canada,USA). Then being black can help alot. Jews gave us a little halo.

However if your a Non NT,live in China (any non western country) and truecel black guy then your incel. You have to be in the right circumstances.
Your coping hard. NT is meaningless as black. What matter are height and BBC.

Your coping hard. NT is meaningless as black. What matter are height and BBC.
No one is coping. Being Non NT can definitely impact your social/sexual success. I'm black and non NT. They will make fun of you for being autistic and having weird behaviour. Other black kids will laugh at you for being autistic.

Being NT is a prequisite for normies. How would a woman know whether you have a BBC or not? Are you walking outside with your cock out?

You sound like a ignorant basement dweller

No one is coping. Being Non NT can definitely impact your social/sexual success. I'm black and non NT. They will make fun of you for being autistic and having weird behaviour. Other black kids will laugh at you for being autistic.

Being NT is a prequisite for normies. How would a woman know whether you have a BBC or not? Are you walking outside with your cock out?

You sound like a ignorant basement dweller
How tall are you?

Not all black descended from slaves. Mostly just African Americans,Carribeans and black south Americans. The ones in Europe, Africa and elsewhere. Usually don't have any slave ancestors.

16,UK,Becky Atleast.
You shouldn´t be lurking here. You may grow later. I know a cousin he was your height by that age and now he´s between 5'11 and 6´.

That being said. Go gymmaxx and wear 4 inches lifting insoles.

black females are attracted to black males. asian females are attracted to white males.

do you know why black females complain about black males while asian females complain about white males? it's because black females date black males and asian females date white males. even then, some of these noodles have the audacity to complain about asian males to win the approval of white chad