Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Black men are way better off than other ethnics

@Bronzehawkattack

how do you respond to that ?

they only want thugs ?

if i was black I would still be bitter as hell though
sure you can still stick to black women who don't/can't date white men. but you will never get a taste of superior caucasian beauty

not to mention your children will be negroid too

why are incel rates among ethnics and blacks rising so fast while whites are only going up slightly?
are they more affected by rising hypergamy because ethnic/black women white worship more now?
or is it because they are more concentrated in urban areas where the situation is worse than in rural areas where more whites are?

Non-black ethnic women worship white men. The reason why black guy celibacy rates went up is because black women are becoming more celibate
IMG 2611

30%+ of ethnic men are celibate vs. just 4% of ethnic women
JUST

Close the registrations.

Non-black ethnic women worship white men
yes but why did it increase so much over the past decade?
just 10 years ago incel rates were something like 8% for whites and 11% ethnics
but now it is 13% for whites and nearly 30% for ethnics

why did it go up so fast

not an argument
Lol the retard OP says shit like "Black guys are doing 100x than other ethnics" then turns around and tries to talk shit on hispanic men like he did above

don't need to argue, coping blackcel or coping cuck whatever

why did it go up so fast
liberalism + tinder(online dating overall)

it is much more easier to whore it up and act on their urges for ethnic foids now

why did it go up so fast

Probably online dating (tinder, POF, etc). Women have way more options than men because they can look through hundreds of guys on a screen. If the internet didn't exist women would be with people more similar to them race wise and culture wise due to proximity.
Lol the retard OP says shit like "Black guys are doing 100x than other ethnics" then turns around and tries to talk shit on hispanic men like he did above

don't need to argue, coping blackcel or coping cuck whatever

>White hispanics
>Ethnic

Pick one

Probably online dating (tinder, POF, etc). Women have way more options than men because they can look through hundreds of guys on a screen. If the internet didn't exist women would be with people more similar to them race wise and culture wise due to proximity.

>White hispanics
>Ethnic

Pick one
dont underestimate "feminism" and "liberalism" too

even in mudslime circles foids are more slutty now. the longer they are exposed to western society they get more assimilated as well.

the biggest factor is online dating though, you are right on that.

dont underestimate "feminism" and "liberalism" too

even in mudslime circles foids are more slutty now. the longer they are exposed to western society they get more assimilated as well.

the biggest factor is online dating though, you are right on that.

You're right, feminism and liberalism is pure cancer. We need to go back to the old days where average guys could go to a random church and get married easily

>White hispanics
>Ethnic

Pick one
Daily reminder that most popular dating apps, like the ones you described (Tinder, POF) are owned by one company and that company is controlled by elite jews.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IAC_(company)#Match_Group
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_Diller
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joey_Levin

I wonder how on OkCupid white males can get success rates of 29 to 39% - maybe only for first contact, with a much lower final success rate. The advantage with black women is lower than I first estimated, but it's there. Just for curiosity, I googled images for "black women", and most weren't even ugly. So just fuck that caucasian beauty - problem is that you can't. Or it's much less likely that you can get one, so it makes sense to go for chocolate also.

These stats surprise me. Bravo on being the first person to actually go ahead and find stats to back up BBC. This at the very least confirms to me that the stereotype is true to some degree, black men are having sex more interracially. I couldn't be sure whether or not that was true, but the other stats made me assume that was just a myth, but evidently it is not a myth. What this does not confirm, however, is that black men are anymore desired than other ethnics.

I've always admitted that thug game works, just that if you're not born and raised in an environment that makes you naturally low-inhib and high NT you will never be able to forcibly mold yourself into a "thug". My theory is basically this; black men are having sex and able to interracially marry more because of the environments and culture they grow up in, which far more often than not produces men who are bold, masculine, and assertive. By default Black men are normally red pilled by their upbringing.

If a black guy has a bachelors degree, he's basically Tyrone tier. 30% of them are interracially married. (Just Be Bachelors Degree Theory?)
That one shocks me though.
Maybe i'm wrong on my theory? Because I doubt most blacks earning a bachelors degree personify the same stereotypical black characteristics that explain how the rest are getting laid at such a high frequency.

I dunno, i'm actually kind of befuddled here, this doesn't line up with my experiences or observations whatsoever.
Do you mind linking me to the full study? I'd like to take a good look through it myself and make sense of the facts there, because this kind of shatters everything I know about the race pill as it relates to Blacks...

@Bronzehawkattack

how do you respond to that ?

they only want thugs ?

if i was black I would still be bitter as hell though
sure you can still stick to black women who don't/can't date white men. but you will never get a taste of superior caucasian beauty

not to mention your children will be negroid too
Yeah I dunno, some of these facts surprise me.
One thing I absolutely can rebutt though is the idea that Black men have it 100x easier because we can date women of our own race more. That's false. Black women, more than other women, have a very high value of hyper-masculinity. If you seem weak, if you seem geeky, if it seems like you stray even a little bit from the status quo in the wrong direction they want nothing to do with you, which is probably why 30% of those Black college graduates marry interracially. Not necessarily out of choice, but rather because of how black culture is.

Well, this is referring to AfroAmerican and New World Africans, who are around 10-20% white, and mixed to a varying degree. Africans from Africa are actually ethnics. Not trying to say that your post was bad, but I think you need to include this factor.

Black Women are notoriously known for being bad mothers, you're basically creating a creature that will undoubtedly suffer from racism, child abuse, substance abuse. The few Blacks that manage to circumvent all the bullshit that goes on in the hood and still keep an intellectual mindset really deserve mf awards or some shit.

According to your data it would seem like Hispanics of either sex are better off than blacks.