Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Black men are way better off than other ethnics

Immaculate

Immaculate

Banned
-
I was doing some research on interracial relationships and check this:

There are already 1-2 million more black women than black men in the USA, but black men still interracially marry more than black women. This means that a black guy who stays loyal to his race has unlimited options when it comes to black women
IMG 2604

If a black guy has a bachelors degree, he's basically Tyrone tier. 30% of them are interracially married. (Just Be Bachelors Degree Theory?)
IMG 2605

White women and Hispanic women are getting BLACKED way more than black women are getting bleached or beaned. Meanwhile, Asian and Hispanic women are getting BLEACHED way more than white women are getting riced or beaned
IMG 2606

Black men cohabitate with white women more than black women cohabitate with white men :
Cohabitation is an arrangement where two people who are not married live together. They often involve a romantic and/or sexually intimate relationship on a long-term or permanent basis.

IMG 2607

IMG 2608

Conclusion: Black guys are doing 100x than other ethnics. They have unlimited options if they'd strictly date women of their own race because
1. Black women outnumber them
2. Black men are interracially marraied more
3. Black men are interracially cohabitation more

So this leaves a huge amount of black women who are lonely and single and yearn for a BBC.

Last edited:
they only get white trash fat ass whores though

If u dont have BBC its over :lul::lul::lul:

cope were below curries

That shows that Hispanic men are the true slayers of white women holy shit

If you're not Jorge, Raul or Luis end it

Thanks for the lifefuel I'm gonna cope with this

Last edited:
It's true. Whites > Blacks >>>>>>>>> Ethniks.

This is /pol/ cope.
Cope. Blacks are very close tbh to asian, or other ethnic.

All are DESTROYED by hispanic men

si senor

Yeah it's weird - black people are the most shit on race, but since the men are so damn masculine they can still get pussy.

Well, some of them are masculine anyway.
SteveUrkel.jpg

they only get white trash fat ass whores though

Nah I live in Louisiana, black guys are repulsed by white trash/hill billy/redneck people in general. They usually get average white girls, sometimes the white girls might speak a bit of Ebonics too. I'd say 30% of the time the White women are tall 5'7-5'8ish. Just my observation.

Unfortunately you still have to me normie tier for a black guy (at least average height and masculine)

Brutal blackpill.

Also black men can simply run thug game in the hood to gain status.

@blickpall recommended for archives

Cope. Blacks are very close tbh to asian, or other ethnic.

All are DESTROYED by hispanic men

si senor

Not true. Hispanic women get BLEACHED, BLACKED and RICED more according to interracial marriage statistics

Not true. Hispanic women get BLEACHED, BLACKED and RICED more according to interracial marriage statistics
EXACTLY they do. They give Asian foids a run for their money when it comes to race betrayal.

A lot of the hispanics who do well with white women in the US are of the lighter skin type though. ie. they have a lot of white admixture

JFL at the black copers. okcupid stats and most other statistics prove that being black puts you below every other race, even curries.

I wish getting laid as a black guy was as easy as incels.is says it is.

Blacks are second class citizens while all other ethnics are third class citizens (this does not include ethnics who are white passing looking... for example the light skin arabs and curries and hispanics that look white don't count here).

Blacks also have by far the ugliest women.

Just be black on Tinder you will match with hoodrat women who will fuck you.

JFL at the black copers. okcupid stats and most other statistics prove that being black puts you below every other race, even curries.

BA4BFB94 3832 4837 B95F 40B3124DA1F2 5040 00000959510C43BE

>Black guys get responded to 21% of the time
>White fits get responded to 29% of the time

Whooptie woo bro? Not a big difference since online dating sucks for men in general

Also, please notice how white women are the LEAST likely group to racemix.

View attachment 17944
lowest at 10%

white men are so fucking BLESSED. your women are not only HOTTEST but they are also most loyal to their race/racist group of people on planet of earth.

View attachment 17946View attachment 17947View attachment 17948

you lucky bastards

The mentally ill Arab strikes again. The only reason white women mix less is because there are more white women than other races in the US. White women would be the biggest race traitors if the all the population groups were equal.
View attachment 17949

Whooptie woo bro? Not a big difference since online dating sucks for men in general

Agreed. People make too much of those stats - it's less than 10% difference for ALL races on there.

you made a good point on why blacks might have better chance at escaping than other ethnics.

I'd like to add 1 point though.

The reason why black women don't have high IR marriage rate is not because they don't want other races. But they are least desired group.

White men (or any other men for that matter) dont go for them. When you look at online reply rates, black women actually would like to date other races, but men focus on asian and white foids.

So one can make an argument that even though your conclusion might have some validity, it is because black women don't have any other option than black men. And white men can pull that off too if they made advances on black women. this is might assumption at least.

just my 2 cent

nevertheless, quality thread

congratulations.

A black guy told this to a black woman on twitter she responded with something along the lines of "No, it's because black women prefer to stay single than to be in an interracial relationship" and she provided scholarly sources on it.

This was a few months ago and was on twitter but I'll try my best to find it.

But my overall assumption would be that black women are overall just more loyal. If they wanted to be in an interracial relationship they could because they're women at the end of the day and would get hundreds of messages in online dating just because of that.

There is some advantage for white men who prefer chocolade. You know, the probability value for mating, in the S-Curve of male attractiveness, rapidly drops for <8/10 men, but it never becomes actually zero. Be a typical 2/10 incel, and you may have a statistical chance to get a white woman in, say, 300 years. Which might mean, that 1 out of 10 men, may get a woman during his lifetime (counting 30 years of active mating time). Go for black women, and the chance may be one match in an average 50 years, statistically. Still very low, but no longer nearly impossible.

Of course, if you let yourself scare away, by a slightly higher risk of STD or letting others make you dislike them, you miss this chance.

There are already 1-2 million more black women than black men in the USA

where is that imbalance coming from? did they all get shot in gang wars? or is it because so many are out of the dating game because they are forced to LDAR in prison?

where is that imbalance coming from? did they all get shot in gang wars? or is it because so many are out of the dating game because they are forced to LDAR in prison?

No way Gang violence is responsible for a 1-2 million gap.

View attachment 17949

thats about a 40% increase. thats a significant difference. and yes, online dating sucks for men but it represents each races standings. if blacks were viable then they wouldnt be near the bottom below freaking asians who are turned into memes because of how unfuckable they are.

The black celibacy rate is almost on par with whites, far below the celibacy rate of Ethniks. Take the BBC pill

incel-race-jpg.11479
That graph actually shows that Blacks > Whites. JFL if you actually think that you fucking coping pos.

The black celibacy rate is almost on par with whites, far below the celibacy rate of Ethniks. Take the BBC pill

incel-race-jpg.11479

why are incel rates among ethnics and blacks rising so fast while whites are only going up slightly?
are they more affected by rising hypergamy because ethnic/black women white worship more now?
or is it because they are more concentrated in urban areas where the situation is worse than in rural areas where more whites are?

EXACTLY they do. They give Asian foids a run for their money when it comes to race betrayal.
COPE Lol a fifth of hispanic men are able to fuck white women, much, MUCH more than blacks

thats about a 40% increase. thats a significant difference. and yes, online dating sucks for men but it represents each races standings. if blacks were viable then they wouldnt be near the bottom below freaking asians who are turned into memes because of how unfuckable they are.

40% increase where? Dude the stats basically say that as a man, if you messaged 100 girls, you'd get 20-30 responses. Black guys would get around 21-22 and white men would get around 28-29. Not a big deal at all. You need to actually look at the numbers.

COPE Lol a fifth of hispanic men are able to fuck white women, much, MUCH more than blacks
Don't believe that for a second. The way demographics work in the USA, a lot of Hispanics fall under "white". Those "white women" Hispanic men are getting are actually Hispanic women.

That graph actually shows that Blacks > Whites. JFL if you actually think that you fucking coping pos.
How so? Whites have a lower celibacy rate. White > Black >>>>>>>Ethnik like I said.

That 5th are "Hispanics" who are actually "white".
Don't believe that for a second. The way demographics work in the USA, a lot of Hispanics fall under "white". Those "white women" Hispanic men are getting are actually Hispanic women.

This

How so? Whites have a lower celibacy rate. White > Black >>>>>>>Ethnik like I said.
1c6ky5.jpg

That 5th are "Hispanics" who look more white than brown.

This
1c6ky5.jpg

this is a good thread. I will admit. If you bring me facts like this, I am open to change my position in light of presented facts.
congrats OP.

finally, FUCKING FINALLY, someone makes a decent argument other than "hurrr durr BBC cant be incel, white girl be worshiping them"

this is a good argument on why blacks will have better chances at escaping.

Well done OP, getting the best racepiller @13k to congratulate you is an achievement.

why are incel rates among ethnics and blacks rising so fast while whites are only going up slightly?
are they more affected by rising hypergamy because ethnic/black women white worship more now?
or is it because they are more concentrated in urban areas where the situation is worse than in rural areas where more whites are?

Non-black ethnic women worship white men. The reason why black guy celibacy rates went up is because black women are becoming more celibate
IMG 2611

30%+ of ethnic men are celibate vs. just 4% of ethnic women
JUST

Close the registrations.

Non-black ethnic women worship white men
yes but why did it increase so much over the past decade?
just 10 years ago incel rates were something like 8% for whites and 11% ethnics
but now it is 13% for whites and nearly 30% for ethnics

why did it go up so fast

not an argument
Lol the retard OP says shit like "Black guys are doing 100x than other ethnics" then turns around and tries to talk shit on hispanic men like he did above

don't need to argue, coping blackcel or coping cuck whatever

yes but why did it increase so much over the past decade?
just 10 years ago incel rates were something like 8% for whites and 11% ethnics
but now it is 13% for whites and nearly 30% for ethnics

why did it go up so fast

Probably online dating (tinder, POF, etc). Women have way more options than men because they can look through hundreds of guys on a screen. If the internet didn't exist women would be with people more similar to them race wise and culture wise due to proximity.
Lol the retard OP says shit like "Black guys are doing 100x than other ethnics" then turns around and tries to talk shit on hispanic men like he did above

don't need to argue, coping blackcel or coping cuck whatever

>White hispanics
>Ethnic

Pick one