Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Black men are self-hating

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
The richest and most powerful races prefer and uplifted their own women

Arab prefer Arab women = Rich oil
Chinese prefer chinese women = 2nd powerful country
Europe prefer European women = Richest
Past USA prefer White women = most powerful but now in decline because less white?

Africa, African American men prefer 'lightskin' (mixed) or white women = poor, no power

Just a warning tho, I've seen black gen z women lusting after white and non black men

Black men you better be careful you might lose your women :feelsaww:

"Psychological projection is a defense mechanism people subconsciously employ in order to cope with difficult feelings or emotions. Psychological projection involves projecting undesirable feelings or emotions onto someone else, rather than admitting to or dealing with the unwanted feelings."

Agreed

And the subreddits with WMBM have more activity than the muh bbc ones lmao

"Psychological projection is a defense mechanism people subconsciously employ in order to cope with difficult feelings or emotions. Psychological projection involves projecting undesirable feelings or emotions onto someone else, rather than admitting to or dealing with the unwanted feelings."
The amount of threads I've seen on TheColi lusting after anything light is crazy. most other races don't do this

black men respond to black women more than any other race, studies show this

Why Am I Rejected By Beautiful Caucasian Women?
UnsourcedAnon
noFilter

#185023614Tuesday, March 08, 2016 10:35 PM CST
Well, Off-Topic? Why am I being rejected by truly beautiful and intelligent Caucasian women?I am a twenty-two male individual with ASD. Despite this, I have performed significant social analysis to improve my conversational capabilities.Nonetheless, I am continuously being patronized by my rather beautiful brown-haired, blue-eyed, pale-skinned colleague.That should not occur. I am much more intelligent and reasonable than the narcissistic imbeciles we are required to regularly collaborate with. I have not exhibited any aggression towards either the woman or the males involved.As evidenced by my status on this website, I am socially-adept enough to easily integrate into social cliques with other individuals. Therefore, I cannot understand why this is occurring.When will the naive female individual involved recognize my objectively-superior suitability?It is quite obvious that women are inherently-narcissistic.

View: https://youtu.be/1back7M-gHQ?t=51

Past USA prefer White women = most powerful but now in decline because less white?

Africa, African American men prefer 'lightskin' (mixed) or white women = poor, no power

Just a warning tho, I've seen black gen z women lusting after white and non black men

You're not a nerdcel, that's for sure. You must be ugly af and poor like no other... Chad level IQ

Then they should know their place.

no, she's just an idiot man. anyone can flash and pretend to understand what they say to look more, anyone with gene knowledge can understand why gave two sets of gene.

Arab men prefer white women from what I’ve seen. This is definitely true for diaspora Arabs at least

black men respond to black women more than any other race, studies show this
You mean the other way around? Black women show very high in group preference but black men not so much

You mean the other way around? Black women show very high in group preference but black men not so much
Eh that's cause men of other races don't like boons. You can tell from the way boons speak that they want to preferred over women of other races. A korean guy on a insta reel I once saw said he preferred boons and the comment section was full of ecstatic boons.

They've been losing their women. That's why they've been turning gay/trans or mating out.

Although I do see sheboons on certain subreddits being dirty, the average she on will almost always take the nigger over any other race….. they literally look so different from the rest of us. Us, Asians and Latinos have the same hair and skin complexion to an extent, niggers on the other hand? Just absolutely fucking hideous kekek

In conclusion, I see niggers and white foids 10x more than the opposite, also niggers and latinas. I don’t like focusing on them cause I rage a bit inside but that’s just reality.

Last edited: