Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Black guy married with white girl have white baby.

• Thread starter Racial-Identitarian
  • Start date
Racial-Identitarian

Racial-Identitarian

EASTEURASIAN-IDENTITARIAN TKE Enjoyer
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/d0BE1rgMAqo
Look at his soyjack face
:whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
brootal cuckolding.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
even its eyes doesnt match:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I was expecting him to be ugly. If it's bad for him it's over for me. :feelswhat:

Screenshot 20220627 192312

So called Christian couple lol
Allowing such infedility

African Americans have European ancestry.

The child's facial features remind me of my older half-cousin.

That baby is not white

Maybe his face will have nigger features once he grows up

Last edited:
That was unexpected. Usually, it's the other way around.

the kid looks pretty black mixed race to me.in london you have a million of these kids.

the kid looks pretty black mixed race to me.in london you have a million of these kids.
Is it true foids there have a fetish for Pakis?

African Americans have European ancestry.

The child's facial features remind me of my older half-cousin.
Yeah, that kid still looks mixed. Yes she's pretty light but you can still tell she's not fully white.

I see vague African-like features in the kid's face, especially the nose.

I think it's because the father has some Euro ancestry probably around 20%, so that makes the baby around 60% Euro.

the baby is not 100 percent white though. it's probably his child tbh

I think it's because the father has some Euro ancestry probably around 20%, so that makes the baby around 60% Euro.
He is pretty light skinned. Every guy should do an paternity test anyway.

Is it true foids there have a fetish for Pakis?
no lol.the only pakis who have anything are chad pakis and those who go for jbs(competing agaisn't 13/14 year olds isn't the hardest thing if you are a normie.also gl in jail kek).

No. She might be very fair skinned, but I can see the Black side of that baby clearly in her facial features. The kid has curly hair too, midway between the two parents: the Stacy-lite bitch mom has straight hair. Also, mulatto babies that are born light often become much darker as they get older

Last edited:
Nigger got cucked bad

No. She might be very fair skinned, but I can see the Black side of that baby clearly in her facial features. The kid has curly hair too, midway between the two parents: the Stacy-lite bitch mom has straight hair. Also, mulatto babies that are born light often become much darker as they get older
:yes:

The kid is a lightskin mulatto mayonigger like Lil Mosey or Ella Eyre

images

ella.png

images

The baby looks like it could be his honestly it's defo mixed. For sure very lightskin compared to the father but he might have white ancestry himself so it's all possible

lol that guy is clearly part white himself and the baby has african features even if they're subtle