Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Black guy living in sweden. What's the obsession with white people here ?

O

otablo

Banned
-
Hello incels. I just don't understand the "just be white theory" you incels talk about on forums like this. And the obsession and overrating white women here is something i don't understand either. I assume most people who post in this forum are americans . Are white people some kind of special minority in the US. I live in Sweden, you know the country  "with the most beautiful women" in the world. Or so they say. The truth is that immigrant females are the most attractive women in Sweden.  Your average white swedish girl even with makeup is plan looking with pasty pink skin and no curves. I'm literally disgusted by them. And the white swedish  guys are shy beta males who get constantly cucked by immigrant men. This is what i see in Sweden.  You guys seem to live in some kind of fantasy world. The reality is very different from your point of view.

Blacks are also desired almost as equally as whites. In the U.S. they are both seen as gods as long as they aren't hideous.

Try being Indian.

Zielony4 said:
Blacks are also desired almost as equally as whites. In the U.S. they are both seen as gods as long as they aren't hideous.

Try being Indian.

FUCKING LOL, No. Foreingers are even told to stay away from us blacks because of the amount of ghetto black criminals and thugs. Just lol at you saying we are seen as God's in America.

Nautica1983 said:
FUCKING LOL, No. Foreingers are even told to stay away from us blacks because of the amount of ghetto black criminals and thugs.

Thanks to the Jews and modern rap culture, ghetto criminals and thugs are actually desired.

Are you getting any pussy, bro?

Lmfaooooo cope. I’ve been to Sweden and the girls I saw were pretty/average. You are projecting because you’re a subhuman incel. No girl wants you
I agree that arab/med/hispanic women mog Swedish women tho.

Robinxyz said:
HAHAHA That's all I needed to know.

whos the girl in your avi
tenor.gif

Nautica1983 said:
Zielony4 said:
Try being Indian.
FUCKING LOL, No. Foreingers are even told to stay away from us blacks because of the amount of ghetto black criminals and thugs. Just lol at you saying we are seen as God's in America.

BBC theory is a meme.

SOMCEL said:
Lmfaooooo cope. I’ve been to Sweden and the girls I saw were pretty/average. You are projecting because you’re a subhuman incel. No girl wants you
I agree that arab/med/hispanic women mog Swedish women tho.

You must be from the US or UK then.The ugliest white women are from there.  

The female mogging list in Sweden from my experience  goes like this.

1. Mixed race women
2. African women
3. Arab women.
4. White women.

otablo said:
You must be from the US or UK then.The ugliest white women are from there.  

The female mogging list in Sweden from my experience  goes like this.

1. Mixed race women
2. African women
3. Arab women.
4. White women.
Lmfao. If by African you mean Horn African women, I agree. Other African women are subhuman.
And yh I’m from the UK. I live in a Multicultural area so I mostly see ethnics.