Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Black foids really do hate black men (blackcels enter with caution)

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Jews control the media in the United States, and foids watch way too much television. Yes, niggers are violent. Although, black foids shouldn't give up on black men, because nobody else wants to fuck a niggress. I read some of the most blackpilled posts ever yesterday on Retardit. Check this one out, the topic was " Why do black (foids) hate black men so much?". This based response only received one downvote, because black foids are just as racist as anyone else.

IMG 6582

I’ll translate this for you illiteratecels:
In the jew media I watch black guys are always niggers. This instilled a sense of fear into me a sheltered woman.

Jews control the media in the United States, and foids watch way too much television. Yes, niggers are violent. Although, black foids shouldn't give up on black men, because nobody else wants to fuck a niggress. I read some of the most blackpilled posts ever yesterday on Retardit. Check this one out, the topic was " Why do black (foids) hate black men so much?". This based response only received one downvote, because black foids are just as racist as anyone else.

View attachment 527243
rip for blackcels i think they should fuel anti-black racism to keep black women stuck with black men bc like u said nobody would fck a nigress

its the only way to stop this shit