Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Black foids are fucking scum

Status
Not open for further replies.
LostVayne

LostVayne

Banned
-
95% of my bullying growing up has been at the hands of these animals. From as far back as 6th grade I've been told point blank I'm an ugly child by my black foids classmates. And hight school.....Jesus Huey Freeman Christ they kept coming at me. Trying to be slick and stare at me when they thought I was oblivious. And sometimes didn't hide it at all.

These fucking creatures are acutely cruel, unruly, loud, obnoxious, violent, confrontational...fucking hell if black foids vanished one day alot of children would be saved some torment.

Rant over

Apparently it is true what ppl say about black women in the US that they are unbearable. Many users here say the same.

female niggers are the ugliest women by far tied with curries

I find actual apes in a zoo more civilized than female niggers tbh

based greycel speaking the truth

Sheboons are most obnoxious creature in existence.

give me more alerts pls
7C34FC97 3D2A 4B09 85A2 2434E111F964

Nigger foids are the lowest form of humanity, especially American ones

Apparently it is true what ppl say about black women in the US that they are unbearable. Many users here say the same.
Had to live around them when i lived in borderline ghetto at one point. They are legit always screeching, obnoxious blaring garbage at 3 am always fighting. They're truly awful. Remember that any cuck who tries to virtue signal about them otherwise has simply never actually been around them due to living in gated communities their whole lives.

Can confirm they are the most obnoxious people to deal with.

ded srs

Black foids are truly the bottom of the barrel

my former oneitis was half white half nigger

sheboons would rather be alone terrorizing the neighborhood with her 3 bastards than be with an incel.

Had to live around them when i lived in borderline ghetto at one point. They are legit always screeching, obnoxious blaring garbage at 3 am always fighting. They're truly awful. Remember that any cuck who tries to virtue signal about them otherwise has simply never actually been around them due to living in gated communities their whole lives.
no wonder why nobody likes them.

Yes black foids are one ofo the lowest type of foids. Ive never talked with one though

they are so loud and dumb

Combine the worst sex and the second worse race and there you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.