Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Black foid spews simply false information regarding the single mother epidemic.

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
So, I was just scrolling through youtube shorts because I was bored in my room, and I discovered this channel known as, "The Crimson Cure". This is a channel run by a feministic black woman I am assuming? I don't really know the terms that shes spewing out but here is her channel intro.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7qV6YyX4iw

Judging by this I assume she is a brainwashed feminist or involved in that leftist black supremacy crowd. Also here are some interesting quotes from the description of that video, so if you're to lazy to watch it, just read them.

"Like many of you, I fought the clutches of feminism (by extension, the gynocracy) all my life and I have happily supported Red Pill men throughout my lifetime (my father, husband, son, family members and friends.) I consider myself a Red Pill woman since birth. I was in a 20 year marriage before my husband passed away. He and I raised two children together (I have no biological kids, I raised my brother and sister practically from birth.) I belonged to a local Baptist Church but converted to Islam at the age of 18 - so I have a connection and a strong knowledge of both. I currently live in Chicago with family, not the good part unfortunately :-( …Go Bears!"

"This show is a place where I invite you to travel with me on feminine journey. Get ready to talk, laugh, scream and cry as we come to understand who we are and the value we possess as Black women."

Her content is mainly just about black women and the black community, and basically telling them to wake up and mainly blaming women for the black communities downfall I guess, which is based, but she just spits a lot of false contorted information. And the video that really irked my nerves and made me want to make this thread was this one here.

View: https://youtu.be/cY8mAxQvSlo

Basically in this video she talks about how single mothers are glorified and encouraged which is genuinely impossible. I don't think a lot of black women are having kids with Tyrone and then throwing his "Fonky aess owut" because they want to be a single mother. Keep in mind that a lot of black children aren't exactly planned and the bitches don't even know who the dad is. Plus, the amount of black women probably planning to become single mothers is most likely extremely low, I doubt that a black women or any woman who has seen this propaganda glorifying single mothers would actually find a reason to even break up with the father of the child anyway, but many foids are just attention seekers like that so its not unlikely. However I have never once seen any piece of propaganda promoting and saying that single mothers are cool, I guess such a thing isn't genuinely as main stream, even within the whole feminism crowd which has faded into irrelevancy anyway, and if anything it may have just left a few scars on our culture and make foids think and act the way they do nowadays to an extent.

What do you guys think about this?

even within the whole feminism crowd which has faded into irrelevancy anyway
What? This is a joke right?

And single motherhood IS encouraged. Foids can support themselves so they're taught to not be defendant on men/raise their kids alone. Many are now purposely getting pregnant and keeping the child.

What? This is a joke right?

And single motherhood IS encouraged. Foids can support themselves so they're taught to not be defendant on men/raise their kids alone. Many are now purposely getting pregnant and keeping the child.
This propaganda seems to be kept under tight lockdown lmao. Especially among black people. After all most black people don't stumble into these kinds of subjects anyway.

I could understand a wealthy black foid actually trying to do this type of shit. But not some ghetto whore.

This propaganda seems to be kept under tight lockdown lmao. Especially among black people. After all most black people don't stumble into these kinds of subjects anyway.

I could understand a wealthy black foid actually trying to do this type of shit. But not some ghetto whore.
I don't think it's encouraged among the underclasses, but definitely normalized. And the line between that and encouragement can be blurry.

I don't think it's encouraged among the underclasses, but definitely normalized. And the line between that and encouragement can be blurry.
I guess. This woman is referring to "high class" black woman and her channel teaches low class black women how to act like them. But what you have said is most definitely right.

Boost because I genuinely tried to put effort into this shithole of a thread.

Single motherhood is just a bunch of women who can't keep their legs closed, beg for chad, blame all men instead of just chad or herself, have the kid, find another chad, repeat. Then there's the government care (foodstamps and shit) RIP to your money through taxes and inflation of course. Thanks foids!

Single motherhood is just a bunch of women who can't keep their legs closed, beg for chad, blame all men instead of just chad or herself, have the kid, find another chad, repeat. Then there's the government care (foodstamps and shit) RIP to your money through taxes and inflation of course. Thanks foids!
The funny thing is that this foid doesn't even have any biological kids. She basically adopted some niglets no one else wanted who are probably all huffed up on her philosophy and or not doing shit with their life.

The funny thing is that this foid doesn't even have any biological kids. She basically adopted some niglets no one else wanted who are probably all huffed up on her philosophy and or not doing shit with their life.
Either way, I want my tax dollars back.

Either way, I want my tax dollars back.
considering that we are trillions of dollars in debt, the kikes will most likely find a way to snag your money anyway.

Like investing more in shitty schools.

considering that we are trillions of dollars in debt, the kikes will most likely find a way to snag your money anyway.

Like investing more in shitty schools.
Or giving my fucking money to ukraine (give me my money back, ukraine is losing regardless). Don't we have a debt ceiling problem now?

cant watch this stupid loud nigger shit. she should be hanged

Bitch wears a towel on her head, already a sign not to listen to her

I'd rather have my money burn than it go towards some single mother whore. I'd rather donate all my money to an orphanage.