Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Black Femoids Discuss Penis Size - It's Over For Dickcels

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
The size queens are at it again. If you have a small penis you are nothing but a joke to women. Your existence is only to be mocked and ridiculed. Just look at the hypocrisy at 3:50. If you're a woman you are beautiful by default but a guy has to be perfect or he's nothing. Also, check the first comment on the video for another suicide fuel inducing black pill on penis size.

Fuck and i'm black im only 4 in a half inches ITS OVER

Don’t need to remind me man :(

just lol at nigresses thinking any1 but insecure negros care about them

LOL I pity brittish men.

Black girls option?

The size queens are at it again. If you have a small penis you are nothing but a joke to women. Your existence is only to be mocked and ridiculed. Just look at the hypocrisy at 3:50. If you're a woman you are beautiful by default but a guy has to be perfect or he's nothing. Also, check the first comment on the video for another suicide fuel inducing black pill on penis size.

Black girls opinion here
Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif

I hate nigger women.

And thanks to them every white girl wants 8+ inch cocks too because copying everything what black femoids do is cool and trendy.

Fuck society and fuck the western world.

And thanks to them every white girl wants 8+ inch cocks too because copying everything what black femoids do is cool and trendy.

Fuck society and fuck the western world.

can confirm that every white boy and white girl nowadays wants to act black

it's quite cringy and retarded, these people act ghetto and tough but wouldn't even last a day outside of their fucking suburb. they wouldn't even last a day in a place like Russia

fuck these people

dick size is 100% DHT exposure during puberty

LMAO British women have the most disgusting voices on the planet.

Fucking size queens don't know what true size is until you've fucked an american NBA or NFL player

Reminder that soyboys will MARRY these women who literally make a living discussing all the different dicks that have entered them.

Black girls are gross anyway, I was expecting comment section to be full of 8+ only size queens and thirty lying cucks saying how big they are, I'm 4.5 and black though guys it's over

women like that deserve to literally be treated as property. they should be gagged and never allowed to speak. "free will" should never have been an option for bitches like that

mad as hell I'm black and only have 4 inches. its so over

Black girls would go for a rich white guy as soon as they were given a chance to.

02-dave-chappelle-7.w1200.h630.jpg

The one in the right looks like the female light-skin version of Dave Chappelle.

Not like I’ll use it anyway

that first comment is actually brutal

LMAO! I got a good laugh from this video Milan & Tee

I never used to think that size mattered that much, until a recent experience I had. I got a dick-pic which changed my view completely.

I now always consider anything measuring 6 inches or less to be small after a guy from my workplace actually sent me a "dick-pic", which was a picture of his penis with a ruler right next to it so I could see exactly how long he was when fully erect! It was nothing for him to boast about as it showed that he measured around 5.5 inches.

He sent me a message 15 minutes later begging me not to show it to anyone else and saying that he was so sorry, but I'd already sent it to every single one of my girl friends by that point (what girl wouldn't have even if only to warn them!) I think that some of them needed a really good laugh and they sure as hell got one! I found out that he'd also sent it to another woman at work with exactly the same message following it so it was no accident when he sent it to me.

From then on we all regularly made jokes at work by measuring various items in the office with a ruler and saying things like "damn, that things smaller than I expected, it doesn't even measure 6 inches!" followed by lots of laughter. It was funny watching him go as red as a beetroot even though we weren't even talking about his junk!

They need to understand that if they send unsolicited dick-pics then it's open season for us girls to send it to all of our girl friends to point and laugh at as well as criticize and judge their penises. It's then out in the open and there's no turning back. Telling them that it's small works amazingly well!

The dick pic guy left two weeks later probably through embarrassment. Our boss didn't understand what was going on until after he left his job. We told her afterwards and she saw his pic and had a really good laugh and said that it served him right.

And that's the reason that I now consider anything 6 inches or less to be small!!!

I wonder what it would be like to have sex with a black chick. They seem to have the strongest libidos of all the races.

Yuck. Black "women" are gross tbh. No thanks.

Most women's vaginas aren't that deep, their g-spot is only about 2.5 inches in and anything over 5-6 inches can become painful.

Last edited:
If you have less than 6.5" in length or less than 5" in girth it is OVER

Well, my friend had a fling with this married guy. He had 11" or something. She said he was a quick shot, only lasted like 3 minutes or so. But its been like 3 years and she still says it's the best sex she ever had.

It's every individual to themselves ofc. I'm sure different girls have different preferences, but yeah. She wasn't a size queen until she met him.

Most women's vaginas aren't that deep, their g-spot is only about 2.5 inches in and anything over 5-6 inches can become painful.

They just like long dongs especially if theyre thick

women have a vagina about 8-10 inches deep if you stretch it, in order to fully stimulate the vagina you need to be getting the outer, g spot and a spot at the same time. a spot is about 8 inches deep

tbh black femoids are the biggest size queens of all though

Still living better lives than us Incels.