Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Black dude gets a sex doll

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
its over for bbccels

I used to like Hopsin but he got to simpy for me. His wife cucked him kek.

@Sexdoll Pioneer is that a good one?

Wish I got a free sex doll. Lucky

@Sexdoll Pioneer is that a good one?
Not him but you need to be fit to carry this one around, the weight is ridiculous.

I wish I got one

That head looks weird I would probably not put it on and just bang the body. Maybe they sell replacement heads or I could just print a picture of a female I like and tape it on her face

It's over when you can't make a women want you, despite having a big black cock.

It's over when you can't make a women want you, despite having a big black cock.
He has a kid but can’t go to see him because of the mom my only question is why tf did he one? This guy is relatively famous for his life of hopsin in which drops yearly typically and gets tens of millions of views

That head looks weird I would probably not put it on and just bang the body. Maybe they sell replacement heads or I could just print a picture of a female I like and tape it on her face
R.Crumbmaxxing

He has a kid but can’t go to see him because of the mom my only question is why tf did he one? This guy is relatively famous for his life of hopsin in which drops yearly typically and gets tens of millions of views
Oh thats hopsin? Lol didn't actually read the title of the video. I liked some of his songs ngl.

Blak dood buy secksdall

FUCK I WANT ONE SO BAD!!! Too bad they are so expensive.

hope it isnt a shit one tbh

I want my own sd

shit quality. look at those fucking feet