Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Black crackhead tries to rape woman broad day light

I lost so many braincells watching that. :lul::lul::lul:

Startheon, a user with distaste for Blacks, yet fair and aware of Cumskin/Mulatta privilege.

If you listen to the audio (and read some of the comments) it looks like she''s actually a prostitute and she took is money and is now trying to leave without fucking him.

You'll notice him say "she took my money".

This is probably why nobody is rushing in to help her, she's likely a known prostitute in the area and everybody knows whats up lol.

low inhib noggers are moggers

I told you he’s @startheon.

Startheon, a user with distaste for Blacks, yet fair and aware of Cumskin/Mulatta privilege.

What the hell is a startheon what has it got to do with me, I dont have a dictate for blacks or cumskins im just an ethnic who also happens to be a manlet

Why is the man naked? :feelshaha:

If you listen to the audio (and read some of the comments) it looks like she''s actually a prostitute and she took is money and is now trying to leave without fucking him.

You'll notice him say "she took my money".

This is probably why nobody is rushing in to help her, she's likely a known prostitute in the area and everybody knows whats up lol.
I am sure it’s that :feelskek:

Where I am there was a gang of hooker who scammed men by pretending one of them was underage, and if he didn’t want them to go the cops he had to give them some serious green

One of them ended up giving them 60k $ out of fear:feelskek:

One of them ended up giving them 60k $ out of fear:feelskek:
I really don't know how guys get caught up in shit like this. I'd kill all of those women before I'd pay 60K.

All this does is remind me of the thread I made:

Men who fail to accept that they are a "predator" when they engage in these activities, and want to cling to their egos and pretend themselves to be "moral", will instead become the prey. This is how it always goes.

Example:
The guy who goes to a poor impoverished country looking for a beautiful bride, knowing full well she isn't attracted to him (deep down), and he's just taking advantage of her lacking opportunities (predatory actions). He'll lie to himself, convince himself she "loves" him, convince himself that she isn't with him because he's her ticket out of poverty and suffering, etc, and he'll take her back with him to the West. Ironically he forgets that women like this are also predators, and men who lie to themselves like he does are their perfect prey. She will marry him, hold back her disgust with fucking him, get her green card, divorce him when it's time, and then go live an enjoyable life fucking Chads and living on the dime of other simps and 50% of his wealth.

If this man had been honest with himself, and acknowledged that he is indeed a predator based on the context, then he would have acknowledged that said woman is his prey, and his prey will do everything in it's power to escape his influence and power. So he would only marry her in that country, he would have all of his contracts and legal documentation set up so that she gets nothing if she leaves him, and he would never take her to the West on his own dime. He would treat her like a caged bird who only has free roam in the very large cage of the country you met her in lol.

I will never feel sorry for these guys, because these are the same guys that will ironically call incels "losers" and "predators", because they lack the self-awareness and honesty to realize that they are also losers and predators :feelskek:, and this is why they get scammed while we won't.

That guy in that video didn't treat her as his prey, that's how they even got to the point where they are on the street like that. He should have made things clear, and should have only paid after fucking, etc.

Last edited:
I don’t like her entitled attitude. “HELP MEE!”

Just another day in American society :feelshaha: