Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Black Chad Trey Songs pisses and nuts on bitch's faces. Twitter is MAD!

I thought those soycucks were ok with chads pissing on whores and raping them.

I bet she didn't care when he was doing it

Now all of a sudden its abuse. Funny how that works huh

20200312 143641

Those “women” are absolutely insufferable, I can’t listen to their voices for more than 10 seconds.

Jesus Christ. Absolutely no shame. What happened to this world? This is fucking gross. Of course this chad whoever she is talking about has fucked all her friends too. Notice how they are practically his harem? The degeneracy is absurd. This is basically polygamy and needs to be stopped!!!!
I bet she didn't care when he was doing it

Now all of a sudden its abuse. Funny how that works huh

View attachment 323055

It's unbearable with how simplified they've broken the language down.

Their vocabulary consists of 10 words being regurgitated over and over again, along with insufferable mannerisms.

Their vocabulary consists of 10 words being regurgitated over and over again, along with insufferable mannerisms.
genuinely. Whenever I argue with my sister or catch her out on anything stupid, she starts going mmhmmm as if she somehow has beaten me. I swear that faggot should be thrown around and beaten by her next chad pump and dump if it ever happens. :feelsree:

Celina Powell. I remember her. I watched a few videos of her. She's always sleeping with celebrities.

I hate this world.

My first thought when you mentioned Trey Songz was that he once had beef with R Kelly. Then I remembered R Kelly has the same fetish. Wonder if that was the reason for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back