Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Black as tar pajeet impregnates a Swedish girl

• Thread starter ballistictesticles
  • Start date
They brainmog us (I’m a northern curry)
Are you lighter skinned
Look at this nordic curry

There are distinctive curry futures that northern curries have that make them subhuman like bloated crippled nose, big lips, patchy beard, recessed face, low testestorone
prey eyes
maybe the only advantage northern curries have is they can fraud as Arab or Latino easier
Look at this nordic curry

There are distinctive curry futures that northern curries have that make them subhuman like bloated crippled nose, big lips, patchy beard, recessed face, low testestorone
prey eyes
sounds a lot like me…Not curry but I’m told all the time that I look it :feelscry:

the fact that this example is the only one that has been thrown around here for YEARS goes to show how rare this shit is
stop fucking cherry picking
*curry picking

How much are you willing to bet, this girl is a junkie and he's the provider?

I have noticed a lot of blondes like dark men

Probably because opposites attract and all that

This same logic might explain why I get rejected by dark skin foids.

I have noticed a lot of blondes like dark men

Probably because opposites attract and all that
Makes no sense. Are tall women attracted to short men?.

By that logic indians. Arabs. Turks. Malaysian etc should all be slayers. But we know only BLACK as in african tyrones are getting any from blonde European foids.

What is the oppsite that makes noodle women attracted to white men or vice versa? They're basically the same colour. Hell even similar phenotypes for the most part ...

I'm so pale and my skin is white but the most hostile cunts to me were black/brown foids. :fuk:

Pretty common here in Sweden actually. Last week i saw the same case, a curry and a brunette with a mixed baby. It's common to see Swedish foids with curries but not very common to see them with somalis and arabs. I guess it has to do with curries being more civilized and wealthy.

holes are mad.

Where is my blonde girl as a shitskin curry?:cryfeels:
That curry blackmaxxed

Also JFL at the clowns seething in the comments. Nord + Indian basically makes a Caucasion

By that logic indians. Arabs. Turks. Malaysian etc should all be slayers. But we know only BLACK as in african tyrones are getting any from blonde European foids.
Women ARE attractd to men with dark skin, and Arabs/Turks do fine because of that. Indians are generally to short/skinny and Malaysians need to pay the rice tax and manlet tax

Women ARE attractd to men with dark skin, and Arabs/Turks do fine because of that.
Download

No Nordic princess for you coper.

Women ARE attractd to men with dark skin, and Arabs/Turks do fine because of that. Indians are generally to short/skinny and Malaysians need to pay the rice tax and manlet tax

Some women.

They almost always tend to be fat or have some sort of mental affliction.

the baby probably gonna be writing in this forum in 15 yrs
Cope the baby will be a mixed slayer
Makes no sense. Are tall women attracted to short men?.

What is the oppsite that makes noodle women attracted to white men or vice versa? They're basically the same colour. Hell even similar phenotypes for the most part ...

I'm so pale and my skin is white but the most hostile cunts to me were black/brown foids. :fuk:

Indians don't do well because they are short and have thin physiques. Black males do better because they are taller and better physiques on average.

Arabs and Turks don't do well because of muslim stigma. And malaysians are short just like Indians.

Noodles like white guys because pale skin is has been considered attractive in East Asia for centuries. White males also have high status in the world which is another thing. East Asian cultures respect money and status. White guys are also taller than East Asian men on average.

A lot of black and dark foids thirst after pale white men. You are just ugly.

Last edited:
He looks pretty high T. GorillaOGremaxxing is legit if you have that Endomorph frame.

Nah, let the guy have his moment.

I don't see that much rage when ethnic foids have kids with white men

the fact that this example is the only one that has been thrown around here for YEARS goes to show how rare this shit is
stop fucking cherry picking