Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Black as tar pajeet impregnates a Swedish girl

• Thread starter ballistictesticles
  • Start date
ballistictesticles

ballistictesticles

My eyes.
★★

Is this even real? :fuk:
Even the commenters are going in on this lol.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HUAFO0nGl0

Where is my blonde girl as a shitskin curry?:cryfeels:

it's a glitch in the matrix :feelsmage:

he looks better than me

Old news. This has been circulating around for 3 years now.

the fact that this example is the only one that has been thrown around here for YEARS goes to show how rare this shit is
stop fucking cherry picking

the fact that this example is the only one that has been thrown around here for YEARS goes to show how rare this shit is
:bigbrain::yes:

Old news. This has been circulating around for 3 years now.
Fucking copers. Just be curry is law. +3 theory is legit.

No but being serious the comment saying “you threw away your Swedish genes” is literally the biggest blackpill of all. The fact of how they are seen as being valuable and as something that should be preserved is so brutal for non whites. Lucky curry though, but his son will grow up in gigachad central.
JBC denier gtfo

Do southern Indians mog northern Indians

How is this rare when its been known that ethnics have been doing this for years ever since they immigrated to Sweden? Of course it may seem rare to you when there's only a few posts of these online, but I'm sure no one would want to post their life online. Women would do whatever the (((Media))) tells them to do, no wonder this is becoming more common.

Lovely couple. Good for both of them.

How is this rare when its been known that ethnics have been doing this for years ever since they immigrated to Sweden?
i live in sweden and ur talking out of ur ass
the only thing ethnics here slay are ethnic foids and bottom of the barrel trashy whites
rarely do i ever see a ethnic guy with a swedish whore, but in those cases the guy is always tall and good looking

It seems some white Euro foids do indeed have jungle fever and will consider ethnic males.

While in America, even the most so called liberal woke SJW females will never fuck a man of color. Not even black males. Only a very small percentage of them will. And they are usually really ugly, butch, or are landwhales.

exceptions doesn't exempt a rule.

Last edited:
It seems some white Euro foids do indeed have jungle fever and will consider ethnic males.

While in America, even the most so called liberal woke SJW females will never fuck a man of color. Not even black males. Only a very small percentage of them will. And they are usually really ugly, butch, or are landwhales.

I legit don't find them desirable enough to resent this. :feelsLSD:

White femoids age like milk above anyone else.

Fucking copers. Just be curry is law. +3 theory is legit.

No but being serious the comment saying “you threw away your Swedish genes” is literally the biggest blackpill of all. The fact of how they are seen as being valuable and as something that should be preserved is so brutal for non whites. Lucky curry though, but his son will grow up in gigachad central.

JBC denier gtfo
>TFW you’re short small dick curry so you have no jbc pass.:cryfeels:

Well, maybe there is hope.

Rly Makes Me Think is a troll account. Comments may have been brigaded after being posted on /pol/ or something. It seems some of the comments made the news and a bunch of people poured in to express support for their multiculti ways

whites are not capable of controlling white whores, europes entire problem

OK

Last edited:
He has good bones and he is prob rich af

Robust curry slayer.

Impossible, perhaps the archives are incomplete

Just a rare exception that proves the rule. Also I think Sweden's brutal brainwashing of women to flock to foreign men has a part in this. Or...

JUST BE CURRY :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

God damn she is hot

The baby is cute though. That person who said the baby should be thrown in a fire should be killed in the most painful way

Do southern Indians mog northern Indians
Look at this nordic curry

There are distinctive curry futures that northern curries have that make them subhuman like bloated crippled nose, big lips, patchy beard, recessed face, low testestorone
prey eyes

Just be Curry strikes again...

I have noticed a lot of blondes like dark men

Probably because opposites attract and all that

yeah, saw this one several years ago and it was pure suifuel, foid is very cute
is this curry rich or something?
because if he is just a janitor refugee I`m gonna rope myself rn:feelsrope:

One thing incels seem to ignore is that women seem to love foreign men no matter their own race. In white countries this obviously benefits non-whites.

I'm sure their son(s) will be of another opinion when grown up. (Should they have any sons, of course.)
One thing incels seem to ignore is that women seem to love foreign men no matter their own race. In white countries this obviously benefits non-whites.
Not if you're a rice...

He looks tall decently and he is big, she saw trough fat good bones and face. I wish i looked like him.

I know Ugly somalis that smash hoes you see in Victoria's secret in Sweden and Denmark. Scandinavian whites are ripe pickings for ethnics
So much for muh vikngs