Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Bitter reminder that there is no wall for foids no matter their age.

S

SwordsmanAlt

Captain
★★★
The wall only exists for men. Once males have reached their 20s and haven't ascended or maxxed out before 30s on status, or money, it is over. You have reached your wall. Females have no wall. Male thirst will guarantee that they will get fucked by whomever they want.

I hate my life.

Jfl at being male in the current year

Could you imagine going through this shit?

Let her explore her sexuality you fucking misogynist:confused:

Could you imagine going through this shit?
I would eat a bullet if I was in his shoes. Raising loving kids and family only to have a cunt of a foid rip your heart and soul near the end of your life.

No one even gives a fucking shit unless it was a female going through that. "man up and move on". Go fuck yourself. Meanwhile the foids friends are all "yaaaassss queen, slaaaaaayyy that dick!" :reeeeee:

It's been said many times, but she's never yours, it's just your turn.

Let her explore her sexuality you fucking misogynist:confused:
You almost broke me into insane laughter with this one. I was so angry that I started giggling. :feelsokman::forcedsmile:

He is divorcing.

"She is going about her life unphased by this."

Well no shit you dumb cuck, she was never sexually attracted to you. You were just her beta bux. Jesus Christ the cope on these normies never ceases to amaze me. BTW, if she is actually proposing an open relationship, she's already been cheating on that cuck (srs)

80yo+ great-great-grandmothers of Toronto think they are the shit. Alek Minassian ran ovER one of them that day.

Of course get all the privilege in the world.

I want to die every time i see those posts

Reading reddit is a disservice to your mind and soul. If even anything on that tard website is remotely true, it'll just be defended by NPCs without souls.