Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Bitcoin thief cunt arrested

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzntJLDMPTY

It drives me nuts that the media is placing most of the blame of this BTC hack on some weirdo cunt who is the most cringey rapper/thin white woman of all time. Yes, thin white women can make any news clickworthy, but come on-- she's really more of a glorified accomplice. It's obvious her cuck boyfriend did all the hacking, obviously inspired by the need to fuel her narcissistic lifestyle-- because no one with a vagina should be taken seriously when it comes to truecel shit like computer hackin.

2022 02 10 01 04 02 Razzlekhan Arrested for Stealing 36B and Making Rap Videos   YouTube

They used the illicit crypto proceeds on junk like NFTs, expensive clothes, and cinematography expenses to promote her cringe rap career.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_ToYeMbn7Y

Don't get me wrong, I would absolutely love to cum on this whore's glasses, but watching her 'personality' for over 5 minutes makes me rethink what I'm missing out on in terms of relationshits. You are gonna want to turn the mute button on. Apparently some hackercucks are so pooned down they will do shit like fund the whims of this worthless hole, as well as attempt to DDOS .is

Last edited:
Guess how many fucks I give?

She will be released on probation within a few days :feelsclown:

She's a trained Mossad agent.
The cringe persona is just an act.
She had a part in the Arab Spring in Egypt