Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

bitcoin cope

• Thread starter THE TRUE DIGLET
  • Start date
THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
i am coping with the thought of bitcoin in my empty apartment thinking of how i will survive muh jew world order and great reset, in order to live a decent life

but i see people on the street and around me more happy and living engaging lives, while i am coping with muh shitcoin, not worrying about the crap i do

there is no bitcoin for your face

most normies and toilets dont care about bitcoin, but mostly sub 6 normies do tho

they just sectioned me bro lol

you will get lobotomised and put in a security psychward nigga at this rate
nah bro im going back to the same ward, electrocution therapy is very rare and they don't do it. i can finally talk to that sweet angel

Bitcoin would have been a legit long term income had you invested 10 years ago. Millionaire boyo:feelsahh:

Bitcoin would have been a legit long term income had you invested 10 years ago. Millionaire boyo:feelsahh:
too bad i was like 13 and parent never would buy even if i said so

Did you trade before 2020?

Bitcoin is the real deal. A lot of chads ands normies will invest, once the ETF is approved.

INVEST NOW OR YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!

Last edited:
Bitcoin is the real deal. A lot of chads ands normies will invest, once the ETF is approved.

INVEST NOW OR YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!
how much time do I have

how much time do I have
Its never a bad time to buy, but I'd get as much as you can, before the April halving.

Theres a chance the ETF will be approved, this week, which should create a nice pump.

I have all my life savings in BTC, so I am following my own advice.

Its never a bad time to buy, but I'd get as much as you can, before the April halving.

Theres a chance the ETF will be approved, this week, which should create a nice pump.

I wont be able to buy until feb 6

Its okay, thats still good. There will be plenty of growth for BTC, after that.
Yeah but I can only afford 0.01 as of today, let alone in feb 6 when the price may go up

Cryptocurrencies are even more volatile and manipulated by those Wall Street types. They've had their boom

should i put everything into btc rn before it’s too late? fuck this is ragefuel thinking i could of spent my money way more into btc when it was at 20k

should i put everything into btc rn before it’s too late? fuck this is ragefuel thinking i could of spent my money way more into btc when it was at 20k
No it will crash in 1 month mark my words then u buy

i am coping with the thought of bitcoin in my empty apartment thinking of how i will survive muh jew world order and great reset, in order to live a decent life

but i see people on the street and around me more happy and living engaging lives, while i am coping with muh shitcoin, not worrying about the crap i do

there is no bitcoin for your face

most normies and toilets dont care about bitcoin, but mostly sub 6 normies do tho

Agreed. I call it the Hobopill - the fact that the average hobo is happier than an incel. Because the hobo is NT and might even have a hobo GF. And if it's a driven hobo he might even ascend to a normie. They just have to get a gym membership for showers, learn stuff for free in a library, then get a job.

Bitcoin is a scam though, It’s an imaginary money.

too bad i was like 13 and parent never would buy even if i said so
I hear this all the time, stupid boomer parents wouldn't listen to their genius crypto whiz kids. I hate how risk-averse most normies are. If you offered a coin toss that pays $150 for heads, -100 for tails, the majority of normies wouldn't take it.