Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bitches who try to get Chad's attention be like:

Blackpillennium

Blackpillennium

Feminists are lesbians who hate all men

View: https://youtu.be/YIoUppvzMNo

Oh for fuck's saaakes :feelskek:

Is this how femgroid bitches "shoot their shot" around Chad :chad:

"Pfffft whatever it's his loss :foidSoy:"

DO YOU NOT REALIZE THAT YOU DID NOTHING TO GET CHAD'S ATTENTION :chad: EXCEPT MAKE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE SUCH AN AUTISTIC SHEEP DUMBASS FILMING YOURSELF AND YELLING SOME STUPID BULLSHIT EVEN I COULDN'T UNDERSTAND "AYMONEY" :foidSoy: "STAMONEY" :foidSoy: "OURMONEY" :foidSoy:

SPEAKE THE FUCK UP NIKKA WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY TO CHAD? :chad:

SPEAK ENGLISH FOID. SPIT IT THE FUCK OUT! WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SAY TO CHAD :chad:? HMM? WE'RE ALL EARS. WE'RE ALL WAITING FOR YOU TO SPEAK, BUT YOU'RE SAYING NOTHING WE CAN UNDERSTAND.

THIS IS UTTER NONSENSE, YOU CAN'T EVEN USE WORDS THAT EXIST ANYMORE. GO THE FUCK OUTSIDE FOR ONCE GODDAMN, HOLY FUCK, GET A JOB OR SOMETHING YOU FUCKING RETARD.

Also some Youtube comments are based :feelsokman:

yay whores ruining male hobbies once again

lmao the standards of femsects, she is at best 3/10 wtf she must end herself now

And these same whores will assume that we've done absolutely nothing to attract a foid to ourselves, because they assume we possess the same level of laziness and social ineptitude as them. I'm autistic, and I've still put in more effort than this bitch without coming off as such a huge fucking dumbass. :feelsseriously:

Hahaha...I recall seeing a Cumskin hole dye her hair for a local Chad. In the hospital, she disregarded my presence until she realized I had no intention of speaking with her.

Those zyzz memes are so cringe :feelswhat:

And these same whores will assume that we've done absolutely nothing to attract a foid to ourselves, because they assume we possess the same level of laziness and social ineptitude as them. I'm autistic, and I've still put in more effort than this bitch without coming off as such a huge fucking dumbass. :feelsseriously:
You know it's over when you autism mog most foids, put it more effort than all foids combined, autistic or not, and you STILL don't get a gf because it's all about "pErSoNaLiTyyy sWeAt heArT :foidSoy:"

Hahaha...I recall seeing a Cumskin hole dye her hair for a local Chad. In the hospital, she disregarded my presence until she realized I had no intention of speaking with her.

View: https://youtu.be/pG0GAhAQ-TY

Whoever makes these videos are such huge copers :feelskek: :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

You know it's over when you autism mog most foids, put it more effort than all foids combined, autistic or not, and you STILL don't get a gf because it's all about "pErSoNaLiTyyy sWeAt heArT :foidSoy:"
Fuck this world! NONE OF THIS IS FAIR! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Whoever makes these videos are such huge copers :feelskek: :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
:yes:
"Yes bro zyzz was an incel before gymmaxing, maybe we could be like him by lifting bro :soy:"

Jfl it's funny how in his videos there are always gymmaxed incels posing besides him, coping by thinking they are now like him :feelskek:

Stupid Ebonics speaking cunts are everywhere and it’s disgusting. “ speak English” isn’t just for niggers anymore. :feelsrope:

I can’t stand them tbh

You ‘ve got virgin guys acting like they are rejecting Stacy left and right

Ignore female, get shredded sick cunt!!!!
:feelskek:

Cleanse gyms of all foids so gymaxxers may work in peace

Stupid Ebonics speaking cunts are everywhere and it’s disgusting. “ speak English” isn’t just for niggers anymore. :feelsrope:
Seriously though what was the word she trying to say to get that dude's attention?

Did you understand her?

Cleanse gyms of all foids so gymaxxers may work in peace
Based and high IQ :bigbrain:

All gyms should do that :feelshmm:

Seriously though what was the word she trying to say to get that dude's attention?

Did you understand her?

Based and high IQ :bigbrain:

All gyms should do that :feelshmm:
I believe it was either a compound word or two word phrase ending in “ money”

:blackpill::blackpill:

"Woman up!
"Make a move!"
"Gotta have more initiative than that!"
"Just DO something!"
"Guys like girls that show confidence!"
"Just start a conversation! Develop those social skills!"

Oh wait it's a foid so never mind...the chad should've picked up on her wailing and done all the work

based for not giving the little Princess , her aTtEnTiUn

The niggerspeak can usually be brought out of them by upsetting them. They must try to emulate ganstas when things get heated because it has become their degenerate perception of strength.

"Woman up!
"Make a move!"
"Gotta have more initiative than that!"
"Just DO something!"
"Guys like girls that show confidence!"
"Just start a conversation! Develop those social skills!"
If someone told a foid any of this, feminists would be livid and shrieking. I mean, more than usual, of course. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Foids: "Just shoot your shot sweaty, tee hee!"
Also foids: Treat any sub-5 male approaching them like sex offenders, ridicule and humiliate them unprovoked. Put all the financial and emotional burden of flirting on men and demand them to be entertaining. Yet, they themselves can't approach for shit or be interesting.

Also foids: Treat any sub-5 male approaching them like sex offenders, ridicule and humiliate them unprovoked. Put all the financial and emotional burden of flirting on men and demand them to be entertaining. Yet, they themselves can't approach for shit or be interesting.

Yes. My half-cousin would disrespect me whenever my grandmother wasn't present.

Yes. My half-cousin would disrespect me whenever my grandmother wasn't present.
Brutal. Females in my family don't take me seriously, insult me often and don't talk to me with any respect. When I was in school I was bullied by a group of girls. They would make fun of me (I was fat back then), steal my things during class and then giggle. When I confronted them, they reported me to a teacher and I got one whole fucking month of detentions. When I went through puberty, I became a truecel and women in general started to treat me like thrash and look at me like some subhuman monster. Some women would speak condescendingly when talking to me (service workers especially) and some would even snap at me when they bumped into me. They way they pampered my Chadlite younger brother while being mean to me reinforced my resentment towards them. After I gymmaxed, they started avoiding me instead of showing their disgust openly and their tone was less antagonistic. I didn't seek the blackpill, the blackpill came to me :feelsbadman:

Foids: "Just shoot your shot sweaty, tee hee!"
The spitting image of entitlement, lo and behold: foids.

View: https://youtu.be/YIoUppvzMNo

Oh for fuck's saaakes :feelskek:

Is this how femgroid bitches "shoot their shot" around Chad :chad:

"Pfffft whatever it's his loss :foidSoy:"

DO YOU NOT REALIZE THAT YOU DID NOTHING TO GET CHAD'S ATTENTION :chad: EXCEPT MAKE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE SUCH AN AUTISTIC SHEEP DUMBASS FILMING YOURSELF AND YELLING SOME STUPID BULLSHIT EVEN I COULDN'T UNDERSTAND "AYMONEY" :foidSoy: "STAMONEY" :foidSoy: "OURMONEY" :foidSoy:

SPEAKE THE FUCK UP NIKKA WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY TO CHAD? :chad:

SPEAK ENGLISH FOID. SPIT IT THE FUCK OUT! WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SAY TO CHAD :chad:? HMM? WE'RE ALL EARS. WE'RE ALL WAITING FOR YOU TO SPEAK, BUT YOU'RE SAYING NOTHING WE CAN UNDERSTAND.

THIS IS UTTER NONSENSE, YOU CAN'T EVEN USE WORDS THAT EXIST ANYMORE. GO THE FUCK OUTSIDE FOR ONCE GODDAMN, HOLY FUCK, GET A JOB OR SOMETHING YOU FUCKING RETARD.

Also some Youtube comments are based :feelsokman:

It’s hilarious that women claim they don’t go to the gym to hunt for Chad, they absolutely do.