Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Bitches and Trance

I used to have friends that were into this music. They were normies that got laid alot.

That first song is classic though.

I used to have friends that were into this music. They were normies that got laid alot.

That first song is classic though.
Actually. GTA 3 introduced me to trance music. Very often I turned on Rise fm on missions

This music is for giga normshit cunts.

did you try the (((definitive edition))) yet?
Absolutely, it was great.

What do you mean there is another one :dafuckfeels:

It's zionist propaganda designed to make you spend money on the same game, just like any remaster!
And don't play awesome mods as well. Like GTA Underground for example because (((they))) banned this project

And don't play awesome mods as well. Like GTA Underground for example because (((they))) banned this project
They banned it? What for? Can't say I've ever modded GTA though, only ever used trainer on gta 4 back in the day

never even heard of it ngl

Ceased to be popular? Idk about that as Trance is pretty damn mainstream nowadays. It was definitely unpopular before 2011 when it was mostly incel dudes and gay dudes that listen to trance or electronic music.

Then all of a sudden the term "EDM" was being used, major festivals like EDC and Etd.pop were springing up. Foids started jumping in on the bandwagon and ruined the scene forever. And I mean it!

Nowadays you have popular EDM artists like Ilenium or some shit like that. Calvin Harris, Chainsmokers etc.. list goes on and on. These guys aren't really all that talented. But you know what they ALL have going for them? Looks. They are all for the most part, good looking or normie looking Euro white dudes.

I like the artists based on the quality of their productions. I usually never find out how they look like if ever, or if I do, it will be years later when I'm bored and curious, and decide to google their name in google images.

Not for foids though, they don't care how the music sounds. They look for the best looking EDM artists with the most followers.

Last edited:
Last edited: