Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Bitch in the supermarket ignored me

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
So, I hide myself pretty well with facemasks and a cap. I started asking this stacy for some cigarettes. She asked me for my ID and I gave it to her. Now she could see how subhuman I am. (small jaw, bald, etc). She gave the cigarettes and I said "Thanks, bye". She straight up ignored me and started laughing to her coworkers when i walked away (probably to mog me). Fucking bitches man, all they care about is looks.

Good morning.

Who says bye to cashiers. I literally never speak to foid cashiers. just nod my head to whatever they might say. i don't want to speak to some whore. I willt talk with a male cashier but they are rare.

I say hi in the beginning and thanks at the end. Sometimes I have been ignored by foid cashiers. Never by the men though. Male cashiers always do the full greetings.

Yep absolute cunts indeed

tbh, she must have thought you were interested in her
that's a good thing, it makes them feel bad and insecure that some ugly guy is interested in her.

We should hit on women because it makes them butthurt.

I do that a lot to customers tbh

Why did she ask for your ID?

don't thank them. it inflates their ego as "essential workers" when 90% of supermarkets have self checkout.
and remember, they're ripping you off to pay for advertising costs and to make a profit, unless you're buying a loss leader, which does happen, but it's rarer than you think.

Report her to the manager, I’ve done that a couple of times and it’s taken seriously.