Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

bitch id literally ascend with a landwhaled sheboon aka lizzo (in gta underground)

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/changemyview/comments/1bc1s87/cmv_you_dont_have_incels_you_have_people_who_wont/

not even a sheboon would want me ffs

4j18o93tu3l11.png

So he's also proving femcels don't exist either

Dnr
Looks don’t matter :soy:
Your standards for looks are too high :soy:

maybe a fat ugly sheboon is quite sad to ascend with but id glady ascend with any average becky

I actually tried ascending with a 1/10 landwhale giga ugly british woman once. Her fat was fucking falling out of her trousers it was giga disgusting, but I was too drunk and too frustrated to care. I bought her drinks all night and shit, she even entertained me as long as I bought her drinks.

But during the end of the night she dumped me for some 4/10 british normie. JFL. It was a brutal blackpill. I was still bluepilled back then semi, but that was a big blackpill moment tbh.

Tbh im glad she dumped me, I rather lose my virginity to a pretty thai whore than that subhuman landwhale 1/10 down-faced foid JFL.

Another delusional redditfag

Reddit is such a feminazi echo chamber.

Also:
> all women are beautiful
> incels should go for ugly women
Pick one normies.