Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bitch gets socked in her face

lol she threw the first punch and then the white dude starts defending her. nigga, she deserved to get hit back.

See my previous post for matters like this... :feelswhere:

Funny how they think their privilege imposed on them by bluepilled cucks and degeneracy-pushing elites leads them to think there will never be any consequences for their actions... :feelsclown:

You could see the reality coming back to her face; I would almost prefer if she still hadn't learned her lesson of not assaulting people and went back for a second round. :feelshaha:

I wish it was a gymmaxxed subhuman doing what is shown in the video; imagine a foid and her Chad partner both getting slapped down by one who they consider below their fee, as a cockroach or a insect of a comparable disgust-inducing magnitude. :feelskek:

lol she threw the first punch and then the white dude starts defending her. nigga, she deserved to get hit back.
Even a saggy tit Karen had orbiters

If it was a fat ugly man being punched women would cheer

See my previous post for matters like this... :feelswhere:

I wish it was a gymmaxxed subhuman doing what is shown in the video; imagine a foid and her Chad partner both getting slapped down by one who they consider below their fee, as a cockroach or a insect of a comparable disgust-inducing magnitude. :feelskek:
This is why I go to gym so I can stand for my values

foids are annoying

Niggers are so based, I am becoming less hateful towards them and more hateful towards mayos

i love, love, LOVE watching women get beat. based blackcel

The white dude that defended her posts here. Gotta defend muh wite kweens from those rabid niggers rite?

This is why you can't go anywhere with disobedient, unruly women. And why they are confined to the home. They will endanger you with this kind of behavior. The only reason she even has the audacity to behave like this is because she knows the white knights will defend her at all costs. She was seeking the discipline that she can't get from her fellow edomites. Guarantee she was more turned on by that than the caucasoid Knights came to her rescue.

you and @Azaylias should fight

Dumb bitch.

You provoke any zoo animal then you must be prepared for the consequences!

Hope that soy faggot ended up with brain damage

Should've knocked that hoe out too

This is why you can't go anywhere with disobedient, unruly women. And why they are confined to the home. They will endanger you with this kind of behavior. The only reason she even has the audacity to behave like this is because she knows the white knights will defend her at all costs. She was seeking the discipline that she can't get from her fellow edomites. Guarantee she was more turned on by that than the caucasoid Knights came to her rescue.
This

Toilet deserves all of it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back